1.14

Chapter 14 The protagonist is fancy to me (14)

Elvid hugged Xi Heguang.

What appeared in front of them was a series of intricate alleys, the walls separating them were dilapidated, and the alleys were cold and dark.

There were many cat cubs that were separated out, all of which were embodied by the spiritual power of Xi Heguang. They were scattered around, crawling around, and a small cat cub was stuffed into almost every fork.

And each cat has a little Elvid's mental power attached to him, allowing him and Xi Heguang to feel the situation in the dark alley personally.

There was nothing wrong with most of the dark alleys, until a cat cub crawling far found something wrong.

Compared with its brothers and sisters, the dark alley it is in is extremely wet, and the walls are almost covered with moss. The whole alley still exudes an inexplicable smell.

There is a faint sense of familiarity.

Elvid is okay. As a sentry, he has long been used to being filled with all kinds of smells. However, Xi Heguang wrinkled his nose and buried his face on Elvid's chest, as if he could get rid of the smell lingering on the tip of his nose.

"Is it bad?" Elvid's attention was drawn back a little, and he touched the soft black hair in his arms.

"It smells bad." Xi Heguang said without hesitation. After thinking about it, he added, "It smells like a bed bug."

The smell of a bed bug?

Something flashed through Elvid's mind.

At this time, the cat cub was close to the source of the smell, a broken corner.

Something was exposed from the hole that opened, looking at the long, thin, translucent gel texture in the dark alley.

The cat cub crawled over and pounced twice with the pink mat, and the slender thing began to shake.

Elvid's expression changed in an instant.

He suddenly took out the contact device: "Call A3, call A3! Here..."

Before he finished his words, the whole ground suddenly shook, and then began to shake violently.

A dark alley that had traces of humans collapsed and sank one after another, and something was slowly rising in the ruins. At the same time, the long, intensive scratching sound also rang.

The cat cubs crawling in the dark alley disappeared at the same time.

Elvid stabilized his figure, holding Xi Heguang who was awkwardly standing with one hand tightly. He finished the rest of the words at a very fast speed, and then backhand took out the individual quantum rocket from the huge backpack behind him.

Half of the weight of the 100-jin backpack behind him is due to this. The quantum rocket is an important weapon for the sentry in single-soldier combat. It uses the mental power of the sentry as a shell, which can greatly increase the range and cause damage to the enemy.

The one Elvid holds is S-level, and can only be activated by sentries with mental power above S-level. He carried the Quantum Rocket Launcher on his shoulders with one hand, and wrapped his arms around Xi Heguang's waist. His voice was low and full of stable strength:

"Hold tight."

Xi Heguang hugged the opponent's waist.

The dark alley ahead has completely collapsed, the entire ground is sunken, the ruins on both sides have sunk into the ground, and as Elvid expected, the Zerg's figure has emerged.

When the smoke cleared, Elvid looked intently, it was a thorn worm.

The size of spiny worms in the Zerg family is small, and the individual is not too difficult to deal with. But the Zergs always appeared in groups, and the dense array of thorn worms attacked them neatly and uniformly, and the ground was stirred up by the movement of the worm's feet.

Elvid only took a cursory visual inspection. Although the number of thornworms was much smaller than that on the battlefield, they could not be solved by their two sentries and guides alone.

The bone dragon hovering in the sky swooped down from the sky. Elvid did not hesitate, holding Xi Heguang and jumped up when the bone dragon flew to the lowest point, and the two sat on the bone dragon's back together.

The flight speed of the bone dragon is about the same as that of the thorn worms. There is little chance for them to escape. They can only drag them first, waiting for rescue from the battleship.

Elvid who was stationed on the back of the bone dragon bones dense up, his hand-held rocket launchers while Xi Heguang was sitting behind, Elvid whispered: "Head to the warships."

Xi Heguang also loudly replied: "Yes!"

Although he is a road idiot, but before he went out, he was equipped with a watch with a moving map, and the red dot on the watch showed their current location. According to the signs on the map, Xi Heguang guided the bone dragon to fly in the direction of the warship where the Galaxy Fleet was staying.

Elvid stood above the vent, and the artillery fire composed of powerful spiritual force was launched at the thorny insect phalanx that was chasing after him. The mental attack power of the S-class sentry cannot be underestimated, and it is artillery fire compressed by the best individual combat weapons. Elvid has experienced many battles and has long been familiar with the routines of dealing with various zergs, specifically staring at the feet of thornworms.

But after a while, the thorn worm in the front row was damaged and paralyzed, unable to move forward. The sound of the thornworm action in the back was very obvious, and he pushed forward forcibly, stepping on many of the battle-damaged thornworms in the front row, breaking their limbs and arms, and splashing juice.

The Zerg phalanx quickly realized that it was wrong, the team's speed slowed down, the scratching sound of the damaged thorn insects in the front row disappeared, but the vibration on the side was more obvious.

Elvid didn't dare to hesitate. The barrel of the Quantum Rocket was hot, but he still fired at the side of the thorns that had been damaged by the battle.

It is a pity that a person's power is ultimately limited.

The spiny worms that he shot at his side quickly stopped moving, but there were many war-damaged spiny worms that he hadn't shot at his side. The vibrating sound on their sides became more and more obvious, until finally the transparent wings opened and flew directly from the ground!

Being able to fly is a feature of small zergs, but even small zergs are ten times the size of a human body, and the time to maintain flight is extremely short. For example, the thorn worm in front of you can take no more than five minutes from take-off to fall, and it is very clumsy.

So in general, small zergs are more inclined to move on the ground than to fly.

But when many thorn insects take off at the same time to attack the same target, the consequences are terrible.

The bazooka's barrel was already hot, burning Elvid's shoulders. However, the speed of his launch continued, but his heart kept sinking.

The situation is critical, and if one is not good, he will probably be here.

To die for the country and die on the battlefield is nothing to Elvid.

But now, there is Xi Heguang beside him.

Thinking of this, Elvid subconsciously wanted to look back at the soft young man.

But I heard a surprise voice in my ear: "Major General! Someone is here to rescue us!"

Elvid turned around and saw that most of the people who had gone to other areas to investigate before had arrived, shouting one after another in front of them:

"Major General!"

"Xi Heguang !" 

Elvid's men kept shouting loudly: "Go to the back of the thornworm, and we will kill the cerebrum!" 

In every Zerg formation, there will always be a commander similar to the commander. The existence of is the brain worm.

Generally, as long as the Cerebrates are destroyed first, the advancement of the Zerg will be disordered, turning into a disc of sand, and then a single breakthrough will be much easier to handle.

But Cerebral worms are usually in the safest and most difficult place to break through. Once someone takes action on the Cerebrates, they will be attacked by suicide by all the Zergs in the Array.

Previously, it was difficult to solve the brainworm with the strength of him and Xi Heguang alone. Now there are people to rescue. Although it is not too many, it is already possible.

It's still a little far from the area where the fleet is, they can't just sit back and wait.

Although the sentry who heard the order was a little surprised at the scene before him, he did not hesitate too much. They all carried hundreds of kilograms of backpacks to cope with various emergencies.

This kind of insect tide looks terrifying, but in the end it is just a small spiny insect. Climbing on the back of the thornworm is not difficult for them who have experienced many battles.

Elvid touched the hot barrel, turned his head and looked at the young man who was straddling the bone dragon's back, and said, "Protect yourself, don't come down."

After that, he was about to jump. .

It's just that he didn't expect that just as he jumped down, the empty hand was held by someone.

The man pulling him didn't stop Elvid, but jumped down with him.

The soft hair was rubbing against Elvid's cheek in the wind, and his heart thumped, almost incredulously hugging the waist of the young man in front of him.

Xi Heguang leaned closer, and the soft and moist touch was imprinted on Elvid's cheek, causing his brain to explode.

Plenty of mental power poured into his mind, the shaky mental combination was re-firmed, and the already dim light blue barrier was re-circulated.

"The combination is about to break, let's go together." 

The young man's eyes were clear and bright, dazzling. The pale lips opened and closed in Elvid's eyes, and the sound of the falling wind spread the words of the young man to his ears:

"Both of us!"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ ※※※※※※

The bone dragon flicked its tail excitedly when seeing his owner's behavior, and put his head in front of the kitten.

However, the kitten gave it only a pink mat.

Bone Dragon: Weeping Cat Head.jpg