1.21

Xi Heguang was discharged from the hospital that day, and Elvid came to pick him up.

    On the last day of the young man’s hospitalization, Elvid carefully explained the Alliance’s "Queen's Plan" to the other party, and at the same time revealed General Il's idea of ​​forming a "Queen Two" combat plan.

    After the young man listened, his eyes opened slightly, showing a look of surprise.

    Elvid looked at him lying in the snow-white hospital bed, feeling up and down. Xi Heguang was just dull, not stupid, he wouldn't fail to hear what he meant.

    Sure enough, the young man was stunned for a while before he said: "Major General, the general means, let me be the 'Queen'?"

   Elvid nodded, a little afraid to look at each other's expression.

    This incident can be considered as dragging the young man into the water, and Elvid is ready to be blamed by the other party.

    But Xi Heguang was silent for a while, and many thoughts passed through Elvid's mind, and even faintly thought of sending the young man back to Central Star nodded in agreement.

    The young man's expression was blank and innocent, and his eyes were a little dull. But after seeing his nervous look, he turned to comfort him.

    This is more Elvid's mixed feelings than direct condemnation. His departure yesterday can almost be described as fleeing.

    But after tossing and turning for a night, Elvid stayed at the door of Xi Heguang's ward early the next day.

    Although Xi Heguang had just been discharged from the hospital today, Elvid had already inquired about the physical condition of the young man from Lin Sheng. After getting a positive answer, he was going to take him to the training room next.

    Xi Heguang was the galaxy fleet that joined the Galo galaxy during this expedition, and received very little special training. There are many things he doesn't understand and he needs to learn.

    Now General Il intends to train Xi  Heguang to become a queen, and bind Elvid, who has hardly cooperated with the guide, with each other. Naturally, they need a lot of running-in.

    What's more, the Milky Way Fleet has not yet gained a firm foothold on Anglan Star, hiding in the rest of the wider land, and the Zerg in the dark will come over at some point. This shows that their training is urgent and requires day and night.

    Fortunately, young people understand this very well.

    When he opened the door, he had already put on the blue military uniform that marked as a guide. He was only surprised to see the tall shadow standing by the door for a moment. He immediately asked, "Major General, shall we go now?"

    Elvid nodded his head.

    Xi Heguang hesitated when he heard this: "But, I haven't prepared anything yet..."

    He has never been to the training room. It is said that the training room is a simulated real battlefield. Although the enemy is just a bunch of data, its power cannot be underestimated, and the battlefield environment is very realistic.

    He has to be prepared and have a handy tool or something.

    Seeing the young man's gaze, Elvid squeezed his fists nervously, and said seriously: "You don't need to prepare, I'm all ready."

    He said as he reached out and patted the huge backpack behind him.

    Xi Heguang looked at the backpack that was almost the same size as himself, and couldn't help but: "Major General, how many catties is your backpack?" Elvid thought for a while and said, "Less than 150 catties."