1.3

Chapter 3 The protagonist is attracted to me (3)

   In the hallway late at night, the sensor light illuminates silently with the slight footsteps of the seat and the light and the sound of cloth rubbing, helping him to identify the house number on each door.

    Although both Norman and Lin Sheng asked Xi Heguang to go to Elvid tomorrow, only Xi Heguang knew that according to the script, Elvid would be too much in his mind because of the long lack of spiritual counseling tonight. The fragments of the tormented, which led to a calm madness, when he started very hard, he got up the next morning and was covered in scars.

    Since he is here to treat the patient, it is impossible for him to let the other party hurt himself like this.

    Only when Xi Heguang passed 418 for the fourth time and did not find where 419 is, he couldn't help looking at the sensor light above his head and fell into thought.

    Is it because his eyes are wrong, or is Lin Sheng lying to him?

    This is a battlefield hospital transformed with warships, which travels with the battle. The entire hospital structure is similar to a patio, with four up and down stairs on the first floor.

    Xi Heguang doesn't have a strong sense of direction, even if the building he is familiar with during the day becomes another look in his eyes at night. Not to mention this kind of building structure with a large span of room numbers when going up and down from four different stairs. He walked around at night and almost didn't stun himself.

    All the doors look the same. Xi Heguang now only knows that he is on the right floor. The rest is uncertain, so he can only stand at door 418 thinking hard.

    It's just that he hadn't thought about it for long, an extremely hidden door beside 418 that was invisible opened silently.

    A hand suddenly hugged his waist.

    Xi Heguang was startled, but in the next second, his mouth was also covered.

    The opponent's arm is very powerful, extremely fast, and with a bit of murderous aura.

    Xi Heguang was quickly pressed against the wall in the dark, and then the light above his head suddenly brightened.

    The light in the room was much brighter than the dim sensor light in the corridor. The young man's eyes seemed to be unable to help this sudden light-dark transition. He blinked subconsciously, and a little tear came out from the corner of his eyes.

    It's like being bullied by him.

    Elvid released the hand covering the mouth of the person under him, but the other hand did not relax the restraint on the other person.

    He is much taller than Xi Heguang, and is now looking at each other condescendingly.

    "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

    Although Elvid has been venting here since this afternoon, he is a dark sentinel, who has always calmly vented, and will not lose his perception of the outside world after going crazy like a sentinel with normal ability.

    He had long noticed that someone was wandering around here non-stop.

    The room Elvid stayed in was very special. It was originally built for the frenzied sentinel. The room is hidden in the corner with the help of light and shadow, and the mental power is almost imperceptible as long as it is a little bit.