1.12

Chapter 12 The protagonist is attracted to me (12)
The panther was anxiously pulling the ground with his forefoot, his thick long tail swept back and forth behind him.

Elvid remained unmoved, but repeated it again: "You and Lancelot." 

I don't know if it was Xi Heguang 's illusion, he always felt that the other party seemed to bite Lancelot a bit harder. .

Norman took a deep breath.

He seemed a little irritable, but the atmosphere was no longer as tense as before. Norman looked at Xi Heguang, who was still a little dazed, and then at Elvid meaningfully, before he muttered, "Okay, but you have to take care of him."

Elvid nodded, Bone Dragon Tucked away his tail: "Naturally."

The confrontation between the two came eagerly, and went quickly.

Norman touched Xi Heguang's head, his soft black hair calmed his mood: "I'm sorry, I don't know you are coming."

Otherwise, he would never pick him up before leaving with Elvid. Under the task of monitoring Lancelot.

Xi Heguang didn't understand why he just thought about the problem of grouping, and his place had already been arranged, or he was with Elvid who had always been alone.

However, it is also good to be able to keep in touch with the person being treated and know the physical condition of the person at any time.

Thinking about this, Xi Heguang didn't resist Norman rubbing his hair.

He thought for a while, and replied: "It's okay, Major General Norman." 

As he said, he also reached out and touched the big black panther that was coming by.

The hair is short and the fur is shiny and smooth, making it particularly comfortable to the touch.

Xi Heguang couldn't help touching more.

The young man's fingers slid between the black panther's forehead and the fluff on the back of his neck, and from time to time he scratched the black panther's chin, squeezing the big cat so that his eyes were narrowed, and his throat was purring.

Norman has completely calmed down, with a hint of relaxation in his expression: "You must also remember to protect yourself." 

As soon as Xi Heguang was about to nod, he heard Elvid's low voice behind him:

"Disband on the spot, keep in touch at any time. "

Norman paused, he glanced at Elvid, and then went to Lancelot's direction with a reluctant, reluctant panther, turning his head three steps.

When the others heard the order, they all left the open space in front of the "Dawn" battleship, and each went to the area where the team was responsible.

Xi Heguang turned around and looked at the major general in front of him.

It was the first time that he participated in the post-war investigation. Knowing that he had no experience and could not mess around, he obediently waited for Elvid's arrangement.

The young man's eyes were as clear as water, and his two small selves were illuminated like a mirror, and his eyes were extremely focused.

His two thin white hands were still pulling on the straps on his shoulders, and the straps on his shoulders were almost pulled into the dark blue uniform.

At first glance, I knew that this backpack was heavy and it was uncomfortable to carry it.

Elvid directly reached out and took down the backpack on the opponent's shoulder.

It's OK, it's easy to mention.

The young man's eyes widened at once, even his pale lips opened slightly, looking surprised.

Also very cute.

Xi Heguang was really a little surprised. He had just picked up the backpack that he almost fell over and was picked up by Elvid with one hand.

However, although this backpack is heavy, it is only more than ten catties anyway, which is nothing compared to the one hundred catties on Elvid's body.

The target was already very hard, and then let the other party carry a backpack for him, Xi Heguang's conscience was condemning himself almost all the time.

He quickly said: "Major General Elvid, how embarrassing this is, I'll take it back, it's not very heavy..."

As he said, he stretched out his hand and wanted to take off his backpack from the opponent.

But I didn't expect Elvid to hold his hand as soon as he stretched it out.

The palm of the hand is very thin, the skin on the back of the hand is delicate, and the fingertips are warm and soft, as I imagined, I can hold it with one hand.

The eyes of the young man in front of him were widened, and the tenderness in his hand shrank, as if subconsciously trying to withdraw it, but he held it harder.

Elvid looked at the young man's somewhat sluggish appearance, couldn't help but rubbed the other's hair, and then retracted his hand with extreme restraint.

It's better to do business first.

"Since it's not heavy, I'll  carry it on my back, and it's not much worse." After Elvid finished speaking, he didn't give the young man a chance to refute, and he didn't release his hand. He pulled the opponent and left.

He was born with tall and long legs, and he was used to exploring alone, and he walked violently and fast. The people behind him were stunned by him, and he ran for a while before following him. Not long after he walked, clear drops of sweat appeared on the tip of his delicate nose.

Elvid turned his head and saw that the other's pale lips opened slightly, and his thin chest was a little undulating, he knew he was careless.

He was a little upset, and his pace slowed down a bit, waiting for the young man to walk side by side with him, and gradually calm his breathing.

During this period, Xi Heguang tried to secretly withdraw his hand several times, but failed, and he couldn't help showing some troubled expressions on his face.

Although it is a good thing for the person to be treated to be close to him, which is conducive to the progress of the treatment, the person seems a bit too clingy.

The two walked with different thoughts until they came to the area they were responsible for.

This area is similar to residential houses, with many lanes and twists and turns.

The galaxy they are in is the Galo galaxy, far away from the central star of the Ole Empire.

This planet is called Anglan, and it is located in a more remote part of the Galo Galaxy. It was once inhabited by people but has long been captured by the Zerg.

Countless Zergs, relying on their bodies of steel, ignoring the rain of bullets, almost razed everything when the Ole Empire could not support them. The entire planet is full of ruined walls and huge zergs, and only some of the more remote places still retain traces of human habitation.

And even this rare trace carries the scorched darkness and dead silence after the baptism of war.

In order to defend their homeland, they must expel the Zerg.

This is a long and heavy task. They came to Anglan Star not only to understand and save the few remaining humans and expel the Zerg here, but also to establish a wartime battle in the Galo galaxy far from the central star. Supply depot and command center.

Therefore, the battlefield investigation of Ang Lan Xing is particularly important.

In front of them are winding lanes and countless ruins around them. In such an environment, countless blind spots of sight and light and shade of light and shadow can be stacked.

Especially suitable for ambushes.

Zerg's wisdom is not low, not to mention that Elvid just learned from Norman a few days ago that there seem to be variables on the federal side.

If he was alone, he would dare to take risks.

But now beside him, there is this fragile and delicate young man.

Elvid hesitated.

Xi Heguang had already seen the other party's thoughts, he thought about it, and proactively proposed:

"Major General, don't you know you need my help?"

Elvid was taken aback, and looked over in disbelief.

The pale face and soft black hair of the young man in front of him were plated with gold rims in the sun. He lifted his head slightly, staring at himself intently with black and white eyes, with a very sincere expression on his face:

"If the major general is willing, we can establish a temporary spiritual union."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Elvid: Temporary mental union = mental union = soon body union = body union.

Bone Dragon: Suddenly excited. jpg

Cat cub: I will definitely. jpg