1.5

Chapter 5 The protagonist is attracted to me (5)

    Several light blue spiritual tentacles sneaked into Elvid's mind and came to the other's spiritual realm.

    The tall black barrier tightly surrounds the center of the entire spiritual realm. Outside the barrier, countless spiritual fragments fluttered, looking like projections of tiny planets floating in the vast universe.

    Generally speaking, mental fragments are gathered in the mental barrier. The sentry has five keen senses, and after erecting a mental barrier, he can isolate some information that he doesn't want to grab. Those inadvertent wind noises and shadows glimpsed by Yu Guang will naturally not constitute spiritual fragments.

    These fragments should have been released from the mental barrier by Elvid himself. This may be one of the reasons why he has not been mentally guided for a long time, but is still able to remain calm to the greatest extent.

    After the light blue spiritual tentacles broke into the spiritual realm, the black barrier remained motionless.

    Xi Heguang's mental power is only e. If Elvid doesn't take the initiative to open to him, he will naturally have no ability to pry open this barrier.

    The mental tentacles couldn't get in, and he was not disappointed. Instead, he turned his head to collect the mental fragments around him. The light blue tentacles are a little chubby and look very soft. Every time they picked up a piece of mental shard, they hung it on themselves. After a while, each mental tentacle was covered with bright small flags, and they continued to swim proudly as if they were wearing new clothes.

    The black mental barrier: ...

    Soon, the countless mental fragments floating outside the barrier were all captured and Fa-rectified on the spot. The chubby people who had nothing to do wandered in the field for a while, and then began to tentatively move towards the black barrier.

    "Meow!"

    A thin meow sounded in the room.

    A whole white kitten cried aggrievedly in the direction of Xi Heguang.

    Its owner suddenly let it out but didn't care about it, and it was still entangled by a big bad guy.

    The snow-white sheets on the bed were messy, and the young man fell into the arms of the cold-faced man, his soft black hair rubbed against his chin. There were a few buttons on his chest in his large hospital gown, and the slippers he was wearing fell not far away, revealing a dazzling white foot.

    When Xi Heguang first began to counsel Elvid, the other side was sitting on the bed while Xi Heguang stood in front of him.

    It's just that as the light blue mental tentacles deepen, the two unconsciously get closer and closer.

    Elvid didn't know how to describe how he felt at this time.

    He had received the spiritual guidance of the guide a long time ago, and the other party had penetrated into his spiritual barrier, but he felt far less comfortable then than now, which made him feel strong.