1.16

Chapter 16 The protagonist is attracted to me (16)
The world in front of me was dusty, buzzing and shaking.

Susie grabbed the gap in the back of the thornworm under her body, trying to keep her balance.

The side of the thorn worm under her trembled, and the translucent wings hidden under the edge of the back shell were about to unfold. She must find the next place that can be accommodated as soon as possible, not too far from the battlefield.

Just wanting to return, Susie, as a guide, does not have the strong physical ability of a sentinel. It is the limit to be able to barely stand in such a shaking, and I am afraid that even walking will be a problem next.

If Susie just wants to get rid of the spiny worm, it's easy, just fall off the spiny worm's back shell. But in this way, the distance between them and her bound sentry will be widened, and the spiritual union may be cut off in the next second.

Even if it is a sentinel and a guide who are permanently combined in spirit, if the distance between them is too far, the induction will be weakened. What's more, the spiritual union between Susie and the bound sentinel is only temporarily established.

Susie was in a dilemma when she suddenly heard a whistling wind above her head.

He subconsciously looked up and saw a bone dragon supporting a young man flying towards her among the numerous giant thornworms.

The young man on the bone dragon is facing the sun, the golden light outlines his soft black hair, white cheeks, and his eyes slightly squinted because of the direct sunlight. There was a smile on his face, and a small sun-filled nest was printed on his cheek.

It is like the second coming of the Savior.

As Xi Heguang looked closer and closer to Susie, he quickly stretched out his hand and said loudly: "Come on!" 

The young man's hand was extremely thin, so white in the sun, and she could clearly see the blue blood vessels under his skin. .

Susie reached out and shook it almost involuntarily. In the next second, her feet left the spiny worm's back shell directly.

A sharp buzzing sound rang in the ears, and the giant spiny worms have already skyrocketed and flew toward the center of the battlefield.

Xi Heguang spent a lot of time, and with the help of Susie's own efforts and Bone Dragon's Tail, he finally pulled the other up.

The air flow was accompanied by the sound of the wind, and the fine hair of the kitten sitting on top of the bone dragon's head was shaken. It held out the pink meat pad and patted the bone dragon's head softly twice. The bone dragon immediately changed its flying direction and flew to the other side.

Susie shouted in the wind: "Where are we going?"

The cheerful voice of the young man in front rushed toward her face: "Go to a safe place!"

The sound became clearer and more pleasant, as if a mountain spring dingdong, flowers were in full bloom.

Susie was startled for a while.

Xi Heguang didn't notice her pause, and just stared straight ahead.

Without him commanding too much, the bone dragon can avoid the flying thorn worms in time. Now all the firepower of the thornworms is attracted by Elvid, and encountering this little guy flying between them is like not seeing them at all.

This is convenient for Xi Heguang.

When he was about to reach above the spiny worm whose wings had been shot by the sentinel, the kitten patted the bone dragon again and meowed restrainedly.

The bone dragon immediately flew lower.

Xi Heguang turned his head to look at Susie behind him, and apologized: "Guide Su, Major General's mental body can't stay in the air. I will trouble you to jump down after a while. We will try to fly as low as possible, and there will be someone from below."

Susie stared at his beautiful side face, which was as beautiful as the ups and downs of a mountain, and then recovered, and quickly said, "Okay."

He looked down and saw that there was a dead thornworm with a shell underneath. There are already two guides waiting.

When the bone dragon dived to its lowest point, Susie jumped down.

He was followed by two guides and landed smoothly. When he looked back, he could only see a long, boneless tail and the thin back of a young man on the horizon.

After Xi Heguang arranged all the guides, Elvid also managed to reach the Cerebral Worm.

Raising his arms and shooting at one or two thornworms that were trying to surround him, when the opposite side was completely unable to move, Elvid jumped directly onto the back of the thornworm.

The Cerebral underneath shook its head and tail unwillingly. It had no strong attack power and was unable to fly, so it tried to throw this weak human down.

Elvid did not let it move for long. He relentlessly picked up the quantum rocket launcher and fired it directly, blasting the hard shell of the Cerebral Cervical spine, and then took out the special spar dagger from his backpack. The exposed flesh was pierced with a knife in the green slime.

The behemoth underneath struggled even harder, shaking very violently, even leaning slowly, as if it wanted to press the person on its back to the ground.

Elvid was unmoved, his expression was calm, the dagger in his hand was still mixed in the pile of rotten meat, and the nerves inside were cut off one by one.

Finally, the struggling frequency of the Cerebral became slower and slower, and the struggling amplitude became smaller and smaller, until it finally stopped moving.

The sky was originally in groups, and the targeted spiny insects began to turn around like headless flies. Some even carried them directly into the sand, while some stopped directly on the ground and stopped moving.

Elvid breathed a sigh of relief.

Although his face was expressionless, the faint joy in his mind had spread to everyone present through his combination with Xi Heguang.

The tense nerves of the sentinels relaxed and began to harvest the spiny worms after the war. The guide sitting on the back of the spiny worm also relaxed, and they started talking and laughing with each other.

The most critical task is over, Elvid prepares to draw out the spar dagger.

However, just as he was about to withdraw, the hard dagger seemed to touch something.

"Ding--"

There was a sound of metal collision in the vague flesh and blood.

Elvid looked terrified.

He suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, and when he listened closely, he heard the faint sound of a countdown of a few seconds from the inner force.

At this time, most of the psychic bond between Xi and Guang was broken. Elvid could not directly order in his head. He grabbed the communicator and ran back while shouting loudly: "Quick! There is a bomb! Run away!"

Before the people who had just relaxed their nerves, they saw that the young man riding on the back of the bone dragon suddenly tightened his spine.

Xi Heguang controlled the bone dragon to fly forward: "Quick! Let's pick up the major general!" Elvid didn't expect it to be at this time. Obviously the other party had already sensed the danger from the temporary spiritual union between the two, the young man unexpectedly Also ran in his direction.

The bomb behind him had already begun to operate, the explosion sounded deafening, and the violent impact almost hit his back. Worst of all, Elvid felt that his mental power seemed to fluctuate.

The bone dragon has come with the young man.

Elvid didn't even think about it, and directly reached out to cover Xi Heguang's ears.

The explosion sound is too loud, and the guide does not have the strong physical quality of the sentinel, and it is easy to get dizzy and even vomit. And he himself was ready to be tortured by repeated bombing sounds.

But nothing in the imagination has come.

His ears were suddenly covered by something, and the fierce bombing sound sounded like a muffled thunder in the sky, and there was still a touch of tender fingers left on his cheeks.

The world is much quieter.

Elvid opened his eyes and watched the young man put on white noise headphones for him, and there was even a smile on that white face.

Time slowed down at this moment, Elvid couldn't hear what the other party was saying, and could only see the other party's mouth:

"Major General, I'm here!"

A series of explosions sounded one after another, and the huge shock wave directly threw Elvid, the Bone Dragon, together with the mat and light on the Bone Dragon, the kitty cub onto the rough sand.

The young man in his arms was warm and soft, hugging him tightly, breathing and smelling each other.

The ups and downs of explosions finally passed.

The young man in his arms closed his eyes and frowned slightly, seemingly uncomfortable.

Elvid sat up and took Xi Heguang into his arms. He did not dare to shake, fearing that the other party's sequelae would be more serious, and did not dare to shout, so he could only whisper anxiously in the other party's ear: "Xi Heguang ! Heguang ! Xiaoguang !" 

From a distance, there was a stubborn voice. The sound of wheels, the shouting of people, the sound of footsteps back and forth.

The smoke cleared and the rescue of the Galaxy Fleet finally arrived.

Elvid picked up Xi Heguang and ran forward with red eyes.

This is the first time that the medical personnel on the battlefield have seen Major General Elvid so anxious. He held a young man in his arms, with his head leaning against the other's chest, his hands slumped softly, the whole person was like a badly injured animal.

Beside Elvid, there was a tall bone dragon, with a soft cat on its bones, and the cat's eyes could not be opened.

Elvid said anxiously: "You help him take a look, what's the matter with him? He won't wake up." 

As soon as his voice fell, a cold voice sounded:

"You put him down first. I'll look at him."

Elvid turned his head and saw Lin Sheng rushing over in a white coat with gold-rimmed glasses. After seeing Xi Heguang in his arms, his eyes flashed behind the lens.

Lin Sheng reached out, trying to take the person in Elvid's arms. Unexpectedly, before he even touched the corner of the opponent's clothes, Elvid hugged him and avoided him.

The long tailbone of the bone dragon was beating on the ground.

Lin Sheng was not afraid. Only the sentry guide could touch the spirit body. No matter how terrible the dragon looked, it could not cause him any harm.

He narrowed his eyes slightly: "Do you still want to treat him?"

Elvid only said, "I'll let it go."

He held the  Xi Heguang walked to the stretcher on the ground, and then crouched beside him. Lin Sheng had no objections, and immediately began to examine Xi Heguang's pupils, heartbeat and other physiological reactions.

After Lin Sheng stopped, Elvid said nervously: "How?"

Lin Sheng put down the equipment and said, "It's just a sequelae of being in the center of the explosion. He is unconscious now and is still in a coma. But... ..."

He said this, gritted his teeth.

"But what?" Elvid asked, frowning.

Lin Sheng stopped talking, and the corners of his mouth raised an icy arc. A pair of eyes looked over without emotion: "Major General Elvid, when I came just now, General Il was looking for you. Now it's time for you to pass. "

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Xi Waguang (Straight Guy.jpg): Why did you quarrel again?

__________________

QuiSi: I dunno if Susie was a girl or not because it kept on changing from he-she, him-her. Since the name sounds like a girl, I made it like that. Or maybe I'm just being a sexist.