1.9

Chapter 9 The protagonist is attracted to me (9)

    The young man's black hair fell softly in his ears, and his eyebrows were calm and soft. Even the serious dark blue military uniform on him seemed to be a lot softer.

    He was comforting the husky who was rolling and getting up, mentally hurt greatly. The profile of his face is like beautiful undulating hills, on the drooping eyelids, the long eyelashes are like crow feathers, and the thin white fingers are shuttled between the hair on the back of the Husky's neck.

    When Elvid walked through the path that the sentries gave him to Xi Heguang, what he saw was such a scene.

    As if he sensed someone coming, the boy stopped and raised his face.

    Those big black eyes were shining brightly under the light overhead. When they saw him, they first opened wide and then filled with surprise. The small nest on the cheek is indeed full of fine wine, making the corners of his mouth an intoxicating arc: "Major General Elvid."

    The voice became softer and clearer, and Elvid, who was inexplicably nervous, didn't realize his his face has relaxed, and even the corners of his mouth have raised a little arc:

      "Yeah."

     The time for the surrounding sentries to enter the First Corps is not short. Before that, I have hardly seen my major general smile, and at this time they are a little surprised. .

    However, what surprised them even more was Elvid's next words:

    "Xi Heguang had suffered mental damage on the battlefield before, and he needs more rest. Go find other guides to sort out the mental fragments."

    Then what are you doing! Major General! We have been in line for a long time!

    Before the shouts in the sentry's heart were over, they saw Elvid sitting in front of Xi Heguang.

    Their major general has a cold eyebrow, his expression is a little nervous, one hand is on his leg, his fist is clenched and clenched, and some solemnly said to the other party: "I have something to tell you, okay?"

    Xi Heguang didn't understand what he needed to interrupt his work, but Elvid was the target of his own treatment, so although he still had some memories of the sentinels who had not been sorted out, he nodded obediently.

    The young man sat on the chair, pursed his pale lips, looked at him with a pair of eyes, and nodded seriously, matching the cat cub with the tilted head lying on his shoulders. The appearance is so cute that people can't help but want to reach out. Touch the other's head.

    Elvid held back, and turned his attention elsewhere.

    The major general stretched out his hand and pressed it on the door of the compartment, his eyes faintly swept out the door, and the sentries who pricked their ears to watch the gossip.

    The people outside the door were swept away by the wind, and all their backs were sweaty, and the crowd disappeared without a trace.

    "Admiral, we are gone, let's talk slowly!"

    "If there is something private, remember to lock the door!"