Believe in Yourself

I can see the smile you fake,the thoughts standing at the door of your mind constantly knocking.I know how hard that night was when you found yourself helpless,worthless,lost.
I know how much strength your heart took to pick up those broken pieces.I know how difficult it was for you when you are not able to breathe having nobody around.I know how terrible it is to feel left by the person you imagined your forever's with.
Besides, I also know the person.The person handling all these scars inside and the soul keeping strong.There's this person who dont know how life is going but still answers with a smile "All good".
To the person behind the screen relating this,
You are a gem,I know nobody told you this ever but trust me You are known for your strength you are now showing towards your soul.
You are the warrior of your heart.
Believe in yourself because thats what life is all about,Believe the power you have that is not noticed by many including you,yourself.Believe because there are 1 in 1000 who believe you.
Believe because no one can do that better for you.I know you are tried, Trust me its just the matter of time even the dry leaves has to fall for the new green leaves to come.Believe in yourself.Give it time.Let yourself heal.
You will surely shine.
-LoveLove