Read if you feel alone

When you look at the world, what do you see? Do you see strangers embracing each other? Or do you see families sharing laughs? What about when you look around you, what do you see then?

We all go through those days, maybe weeks, where we feel absolutely alone. You can't help but look around and feel as if you have no one. You are surrounded by people who have so many people who care; why can't you have that? It just doesn't make sense. You're the one there for everyone else, but yet there is no one there for you.

All through your life everyone has always told you that they care, or how lucky you are to have so many people that care about you. But we all know there are days where you could be standing in a room of family and friends and feel absolutely alone. Don't worry, we've all been there and dealt with that at least once.
Ironically, loneliness is similar to love. It sees no race, color, caste, creed or religion. It just hits you when it wants to.
But a Warrior like you should know,
If nobody ever told you this,
There's a Bold,Strong and a Powerful person inside you.Try to see it.
Stay strong, and you'll find the path you're meant to take. Don't hope for easy times, hope for being strong if hard times come. If you feel your confidence fading, always remember that a really strong person never doubts himself/herself. Only your strength helps you to live; only hard times make you stronger!