A/N

Hi once again guys! 

Hi once again guys! 

I want to start off by saying if you haven't read The Choice yet, I strongly suggest you do that before reading The Consequence. This book follows immediately after The Choice so make sure to check it out as its confusing to read a sequel before its prequel. Use this link (https://www.wattpad.com/story/223984425-the-choice) to read The Choice if you haven't already.

Now that the OG's are here...

I can't believe I'm doing this!!! I just finished The Choice a few weeks ago and I still can't believe how well its doing- thank to all of you. Obviously, The Choice ended on a cliffhanger and I would hate to leave you guys without a sequel. 

I'm still in the works of planning and putting everything together so this story will hopefully be even better than its prequel. Just stay tuned, because there are LOTS of twists and turns that you'd never expect. 

There're just a few things I would like to say before you continue with the story. 

Firstly, like I said in The Choice,  this book is influenced by many other books. The books that have contributed to the main idea of this book are The Selection Series as well as The Red Queen series, though I've made sure to make the book my own. The books mentioned are extremely good books and I highly recommend them. 

I took a lot of time to plan every detail about this book so please don't reproduce it or steal any of my ideas, as that would break my heart. I know there are so many books with this main idea but if you see a book exactly like mine in any way, please send me a PM. 

Also, as you would remember, this story takes place in a fictional country called Aridia. There is no specific time frame but if you want an idea of the time setting, think medieval/renaissance but with some more advanced technology.

Aridia is run by a monarchy but there are also many classes of aristocracy that are used in this book so you might as well know the hierarchy.

1. King/Queen

2. Prince/Princess

3. Duke/Duchess

4. Marquess/Marchioness

5. Earl/Countess

6. Viscount/Viscountess

7. Baron/Baroness

These are the ranking of the Nobles of Aridia and the higher you get, the more power and money you get. I've tried to make this book as 'dated' as I can so some old phrases are used like 'fry up', 'gay' (meaning happy) etc. If there's any phrase or word you don't understand, feel free to ask in the comments or just search it online.

I also want to use this part of the book to say a few things. Please be nice in the comments, constructive criticism is much appreciated but any form of problematic, unnecessary hate towards me, other users- or even some of the characters, will not be tolerated. 

There a lot of "problematic" characters but I love each character dearly as I've taken the time to construct each and every one. You might not agree with some of the characters' decisions and so do I. But, you should remember this is still a story and the characters will not be perfect. 

With that said, don't forget to vote (I can't emphasise this enough), comment and share and most importantly, stay safe as we navigate through these hard times. 

Before I leave, please add this to your library so you'll be notified when I post the chapters. But, I'll be posting the character aesthetics to give you an idea of what's in store. 

With all that said and done, make sure you stay tuned, stay beautiful and stay safe. 

Love y'all.