Jschlatt

The way Schlatt lived made him rather happy now. Almost everything was going according to his plan. The walls were gone. His search party were sure they were close to finding the traitors. When that day came, oh it will be very fun. Techno he was a little unsure about though. On the one hand, he sided with Wilbur and Tommy. On the other, he was a powerful warrior and very influential man. Getting him onto his side would be a very nice bonus. War-winning, perhaps. Not that he was concerned that he would lose. But that was for thinking over another day. Today, he had plans. He wanted to start on the blueprints for the new apartment building, and he wanted to get some workers to tear down the ugly van and Elton John house they had set up. And that stupid rocket that doesn't move. It was all going away. He knew that the people wouldn't like it. They liked hardly any decision he made up here. Especially that Nihachu. She openly rebelled against him. But that was fine as long as she didn't go to the traitors. He would just keep raising and raising her taxes, and when she had refused to pay he took her bakery. The people hadn't liked that. He treats were well known and loved amongst the people of Manberg and DreamSMP. "But," he had told them, "That was the price to pay to ensure everyone's safety". A lie. She knew nothing of importance. Nobody but Schlatt does. Unlike his predecessor, he didn't tell the people anything. Wilbur had been a kind an honest man, and it was his downfall. He could've lied in the election. 1% wouldn't have been that hard to fake. Schlatt himself would've done it. But Wilbur chose the path of honest democracy, and look where it got him. So Schlatt made himself an emperor, challenged by none. Even Wilbur's own son had fallen in line. Rather quickly too. Fundy was a good worker, doing everything Schlatt had asked of him. All the people, aside from Nihachu, had folded to his power. He now had many people who would do his bidding when he called on them. He didn't trust anyone, but they were still nice to have. He was the emperor of a powerful nation, but he had plans. Expansion plans. By this time next year he wanted to be emperor of all, not just Manberg. DreamSMP would make a lovely addition. Then he would make offices out of all of it. He is a businessman after all. It would turn a nice profit. There was so much to do it was almost overwhelming, but he kept his cool. Because that's what businessmen do. He could not wait to get it all underway.

————————————————————————
Hey! Sorry for the shorter, not-as-good chapter. I don't watch very much Schlatt and this chapter isn't very important to the storyline. Next one is tho 🤫