Nihachu

Niki was sure she was going to die. Schlatt had his people watching her closely for weeks. She had to get out now. Techno is coming to bring to Pogtopia tonight. He had a complex plan that would make sure they weren't followed. Niki could hardly believe she was really going to escape. She was going to live, if all went to plan. Techno didn't trust her enough to tell her the details. That was fair, she didn't trust him enough to tell him her intel. Only Wilbur. He was the only one she could trust. Maybe Tommy. Niki barley went out in public anymore, for fear that Schlatt's people would find her. She was cooped up in a tiny house just outside what used to be the walls of L'Manberg since Schlatt had taken her bakery. Niki paced around the house all day, but night came quickly. Techno had told her to stay inside, and he would come get her. She had little faith his plan would work, but she had no other choices. She had to believe. So when Techno burst into the door of her home, she was ready. He handed her 3 ender pearls.
"You will need all three of these, do not waste them," He said sternly before leading her out the back door. She snatched her bag of valuables off the table and followed obediently. "See right there?" He pointed towards The Embassy and she nodded, "You throw your first pearl there on my word, and after they turn away you throw one straight up" She nodded again, before a word he said hit her.
"What do you mean th-" She had no time to finish the word before Schlatt's men knocked down her door. Ponk and Punz.
"Well look who finally caught up?" Techno teased. She glared at him, this was no time. They had been found out. He ignored her and continued, "Niki we really should be going now, bye!" And with that they both chucked their pearls at Tommy's old house. Ponk and Punz immediately started rushing there, grabbing pearls of their own when Techno muttered under his breath "Now" The second pearls went straight up as he instructed. The telltale zip of the pearls brought them to The Embassy where Schlatt's men had nearly caught up. The second one brought them straight back. "Thank god that wor- I mean I had total confidence in myself" Techno said.
"Yeah sounds like it" Niki snapped back.
"Last pearl goes right past that tower, we walk from there" She nodded once more, and they threw their final pearls. One last zip and they began the treck. They walked for hours in the dark, passing a small pond with a makeshift bridge, before they came to a stop at a hill.
"Where is everyone," Niki asked.
"Inside," Techno replied curtly, who then opened a secret door and lit the forest up in the night.
"Take me to Will, we don't have much time," She said, and this time it was his turn to nod.
"Niki!" Wilbur grinned and embraced her when they found him replanting potatoes in the farm. "We were so worried, were you followed?" Niki and Techno shook their heads.
"Techno's plan was foolproof, but Will-"
"Thank god, you probably need some sleep now," He began to lead her to the barracks they had carved out of the mountain.
"I will but first-" She was cut off again.
"You're probably hungry! I'll get you some baked potatoes. I'm sure your information can wait til-"
"WILBUR" His eyes widened but he fell silent. "You need to hear this now," He gestured for her to continue and she did. "I know 3 things. Tubbo was discovered. He fled from L'Manberg weeks ago," Tommy's, who had joined them moments after she yelled, eyes widened at that statement. "Second, Schlatt spoke of a spy in your ranks. I think there is an imposter among us. And finally" Niki's eye began to fill with tears while everyone else's head spun at the previous information. Niki sniffed but continued. "Finally, Fundy, he- he burnt the flag Will, he burnt it to the ground"

————————————————————————
Hey! Sorry for the late update, this chapter was really long and school has been killing me lately. But I really hope you enjoyed! Also, did you see the Wilbur's latest stream? I cannot WAIT to write that in. So, what are your thoughts. Who is the imposter, if there really is one? What will Wilbur say of Fundy? Where is Tubbo? You'll have to wait and find out 🤫