Philza

"What are you doing"
"Phil?"
"What are you doing"
"Uh, celebrating. We won the war! Schlatt is dead. I made a tubbo the president"
"Uh huh. And where are you?"
"In . . . L'Manberg. I don't know if you know it I don't think you've been here" Wilbur must think he's hallucinating. He watched Wilbur lift his hand when 'Philza has joined' flashed through his sight. He turned around.
"In L'Manberg you said" Wilbur's eyes were wide but he dropped his head in shame.
"Do you know what this button does, Phil"
"Yes"
"I'm always so close to pushing this button Phil! I've been here 7 or 8 times! And every time someone stops me. I just want it to be over. The L'Manberg in the song is gone. I just need to push the button"
"You just got L'Manberg back. It's not gone, it's right outside these walls. You're just refusing to see it Will"
"There was a saying Phil. A saying by a traitor I don't know if you've heard of. Eret? Do you know Eret?"
"Yeah"
"Well he had a saying Phil. It was never meant to be" He lifted his hand and pressed the button before Philza could reach out.
"Oh my god. You didn't" Wilbur lifted his arm to salute as a look of relief covered his face. He walked past him and looked through the gaping hole in the wall. They could all see him and Wilbur.
"My L'Manberg, my unfinished symphony. Forever unfinished" Suddenly Wilbur reached out and grabbed his arm.
"Kill me Phil" He tossed his sword onto the ground, and Phil picked it up.
"No"
"Phil, it's over" He pointed to the crowd through the hole. "They want you to. I want you to. I lied when I said there was no imposter. It was me and Techno. Just kill me. Just do it Philza. Killza. Just do-"
"You're my son!"
"Kill me!" He walked towards Wilbur and wrapped his arm around him in a hug. He was so shocked that he didn't notice him pulling his sword arm back. He drove the sword straight and true. Wilbur was dead within seconds. Phil later him down and fell to his knees beside him. He had killed his own son. The only time he had really, truly listened to him.
"I'm sorry" He whispered to Wilbur. He had two more sons on that battlefield. One of which was a traitor and the other didn't know it. And a grandson. Fundy barley knew him. Wilbur and him had not always been on good terms, it had affect his relationship with his grandson a lot. But Will had always trusted Technoblade and Tommy. He should've payed more attention to him. Wilbur had deserved better than what Phil had given him. But now was no time to stop and think. He had two other sons. He had to help. He grabbed some armor from Wilbur and put it on. He chucked a pearl and ran to Tommy and Tubbo.
"Technoblade is the imposter, get away from him"
"Techno no!" Tommy's voice rang out.

————————————————————————
What are you guys' thoughts on the techno wilbur twins au? I love it personally but idk about adding it in here. Let me know if you guys think I should. Anyways this chapter is somewhat short sorry about that. Next chapter in a bit :) -MJ