Eret

The world outside of L'Manberg had changed. He did not like the way Schlatt ruled, and he didn't think Dream did either. But he wanted to side with George, so they did nothing. He did not like that. He might have betrayed L'Manberg but those were his friends and he didn't want them hurt. He tried offering shelter and help to Wilbur but he was still not welcome around them. Wilbur didn't understand he had done it to save them. If they had kept fighting they all would've died. Eret had only helped Dream force his hand. Yes he had been given land and money but that wasn't the point. He only wanted the best for that country, still he was not welcomed around the people who had fought the war. Schlatt, though, had allowed him into the borders, which was how Eret could tell he cared not for tradition. Only money. Respectable for a citizen but not a leader, and Eret despised it. A country should be lead with compassion, not fear. Wilbur was the rightful leader, and Eret would do what he could to help him. Even if he didn't want it. He had cut off all trade with himself and Manberg, and encouraged all citizens of DreamSMP to do the same. Few listened. He had also offered his strength to Niki, who had no choice but to accept. But she had been whisked to safety with Wilbur by Techno. He openly spoke against this new way, saying he would be loyal to L'Manberg alone, still few listened. Schlatt's men threatened his life numerous times, but they could do nothing to him outside the borders. He was technically a citizen of the DreamSMP, and Dream didn't like his people being hurt. Now he could only try to keep Schlatt from gaining allies. Not like he needed many. He had half the population on his side. Including Fundy, that traitorous bastard. The presidents own son fights for Manberg. It was a disgrace, one Eret made clear he despised. Fundy had been his friend before, best friend even. It hurt Eret to go against him, but it clearly didn't hurt Fundy. One day he had stood shouting at Schlatt and Fundy had come in between them, sword out and pointed at Eret in full netherite armor. It had hurt to know Fundy hated him that much. Eret tried not to let it bother him, Fundy was a traitor and did not care for him anymore. He didn't even care for his own father. So why should he care for Fundy. He shouldn't, so he tried his hardest not to. It wasn't fair that this had happened. Wilbur and Tommy won the vote fair and square, but Quackity had to much greed and wanted to win. He knew he wouldn't so he combined with Schlatt. There was no reason it should've been allowed, but it was. There was nothing he could do about it now, only fight against it. And he would, till the true leaders won.

————————————————————————
Soooooo I started this chapter while I was writing the last one so it was done really quick. I'm writing a lot of new characters so they original few won't be in for a couple chapters I just wanted to write in Wilbur's reaction. Don't mind me posting chapters instead of participating in math class 😂 Ok tell me what you think of Eret's chapter! -MJ