You Again

Before I start this chapter, I'm gonna let you readers know that this story is mostly gonna be about Agent 3, but I'll add some other Agent's pov in, too. Thanks for reading so far ! I will have more chapters coming your way !

Agent 8's pov

3 didn't seem all that mad the rest of the day. It was really nice of her to save me back there...or, rather, it was nice of her to lend me her Hero Shot for me to save myself. And when I said thanks, for the one time in forever, she didn't ignore me. She was actually kind of nice about it.

"What's going on between you and 3 ?" I heard 4 ask when we headed back to Cuttlefish Cabin.

"Oh ! Uh...It's just weird for us seeing each other again. We haven't seen each other in a while," I stuttered.

I hope 4 believed me. I don't really like lying, but I have to keep my secret with 3. If the rest of the Agent team finds out, we could get kicked off. Being an Agent is a lot of work, but I love it. Saving the world is the best feeling ever. I took off my Agent gear and put some other clothes on. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Agent 3's Hero Shot in the corner of Cuttlefish Cabin. It was so powerful that time I used it. I wanted to touch it again. I don't know why. It was tempting, because I knew I shouldn't touch another Agent's gear or weapon, but...

I slowly reached my hand out. 4 looked at me, confused.

"What are you doing ?!" she asked. "You KNOW the rule ! You only used that one time 3 let you ! You have to have her permission !"

I didn't care. I just wanted to hold it for one second, that's all. I heard footsteps. I knew I should stop, but I wouldn't. I COULDN'T.

"What the heck, 8 ?!" I heard someone shout. There my chance goes. I would never touch 3's Hero Shot again. I would never even see it again.

"Oh!" 3 laughed. I was confused. Why wasn't she mad ? 

"Um...S-sorry, 3. It was really nice of you to let my use your Hero Shot, and it was so powerful, and I wanted to hold it again, and, and...," my voice trailed off. I didn't have an excuse.

"It's okay, 8," 3 laughed.

"I thought you would be mad, though. I know this is really important to you. I wasn't thinking,"

"I know the feeling, believe me, but I'm not mad," 3 said. "I like my Hero Shot a lot, too. I could see why you wanted to touch it," 

I smiled at 3. I never knew she would do this, but...she smiled back. At me. An Octoling.

I always thought 3 was fierce and everything. She is, but...she also has a caring and forgiving side.

This time, I really wasn't thinking. I ran up to 3 and hugged her. I hugged her tight. She didn't pull away. Instead...she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks," I whispered to 3.

"Let's just...forget it," 3 said.

I smiled and nodded. I wanted to forget it, too.