Mizuta Ahato?!

Agent 3's pov.

I stared in shock and horror when I saw the body. But it was a she? Tartar said his professor was male...could this be someone else? Or was Tartar mistaken? 

"You found me! I've waited so long, I didn't even think this day would ever come..."

"Who are YOU?!" me and 8 blurted out at the same time.

"You've never heard of me? I was DJ Dedf1sh...I was a sanitized octoling?"

"Do you know her?" I asked Agent 8. She must know her, since they were both sanitized...

But 8 just shook her head. 

"Wait...were you the sanitized DJ?" 8 asked the octoling.

"Yeah, that's me. I made the music for sanitized octolings in the October expansion,"

"I heard your music when I was sanitized," 8 said. "But to be honest, I didn't really understand what the...I mean, I didn't really understand what the...message was supposed to be in your music," she said again.

"Believe me, that's not my real singing...Tartar just made me sing like that because I was under his control. I didn't have a choice...but he has weird taste in music," 

"I'm just so shocked. I never thought I'd meet you, Mizuta. And I can't believe you actually have a real name—not just a number for your name," 

3 gave me a look—I said too much. I forgot no one could know that we were Agents.

"Um...lets get you out of there," said 3, changing the subject. 

"A-ahmmm...ummm...", said Mizuta, holding back.

Me and 3 exchanged questioning glances.

"What's...wrong?" 8 asked her.

"I don't...have any clothes on under here...," Mizuta blushed.

We all blushed. Who would just take off Mizuta's clothes and put her in a pod NAKED?! Tartar or something? I started to get kind of angry. If Tartar did something like this, I don't know why he would.

3 walked over to the other side of the room and came back with a sheet.

"There doesn't seem to be any clothes here...but we can get you some in Inkopolis after," 3 told Mizuta.

She handed the sheet to her.

"What's taking you so long? I'm getting bored, staring at the tiled walls and just counting and counting them all over again," 

Mizuta jumped. Thank god she had the sheet on.

"W-WHO was THAT?!" Mizuta shrieked.

"Oh, it's...um...I-its Tartar..." I stuttered.

"You guys aren't here to save me...you're here to capture me!" Mizuta yelled.

"What?! No! That's NOT it. We were looking for Tartar's professor,  because he promised us friendship. Then the professor was supposed to be in here but instead you're—"

"Wait...the professor?! I...I hafta go!" 

"What? No! We hafta rescue you...why are you so nervous about the professor?"

"He's...he's my father," said Mizuta before running out of the lab.

Hey guys, a while ago I posted that I was on my other account on the last story chapter in the comments...but I don't think you guys listened because you probably thought it was a faker. Well, I was having trouble on my other account and couldn't get in. I finally got in on my other device, so I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting on the chapters. But I promise you, Agent3Lumi is back.