Tartar's Professor

Hey, before I start this chapter, if you were confused, then look at Sunken Scroll 26. It explains everything. In the capsule, is the professor. He hid in there before the Great Wave to survive. He is still in there, but someone has to open the capsule he's in. Enjoy this chapter! -Agent 3

Agent 8's pov

I can't believe Tartar's professor ABANDONED him. That must be really hard! And 3's family abandoned her, too...the least I can do is make them feel better.

"Even though you're families abandoned you, maybe it was for the greater good. Maybe they abandoned you to protect you," I said. "Maybe from the Great Wave,"

"But couldn't they come back?" questioned Agent 3.

"Out of a million people in the world, I think they're looking, and looking, but can't find you," I told her. We me and 3 walked up to Tartar, and we all hugged each other. 

"We all have our backs," said 3. "And Tartar, we're going to find your professor," she said again.

"I don't even know if I WANT to see him," Tartar said. "He abandoned me! I wouldn't want to see him after he's done a horrible thing,"

"He had to save himself from the Great Wave," I said. "And now, he can't find you because someone has to open the capsule so he can wake up. But nobody has...yet,"

Inkopolis Square

"So you're really saying we can just SNEAK ON IN the Calimari Research Lab?!" 3 exclaimed. 

"We have a PLAN, 3! It's gonna be okay," I reassured her.

"Okay, THIS could get us kicked off the team," 3 said to me.

"Yes, but we have a PLAN," I said again. "If one of us gets caught, we all RUN. And we have black disguises to blend in. Even Tartar," I told her.

"Are you sure we HAVE to do this?" asked Tartar. "Even if my professor didn't abandon me, I don't want to see him. I'm a monster,"

Me and 3 exchanged nervous glances

"That's in the past. It's all behind us now," I said. "And sometimes, you have to let go of the past and focus on what's happening right now,"

"Alright..." said Tartar. I think I actually made him feel better. And I found the light in him. It's almost impossible to find light in a villain. But I did it.

Calimari Research Lab

"Alright, so the first thing to do is wait until that Inkling comes out of the Experiment Room," Agent 3 told us. "That'a probably where the professor is. Because you said this place is where you read about it? In your magazine?" 3 asked me. I nodded. 

"Well, we better get our disguises on...hopefully that Inkling leaves soon," 3 told us. Well, mostly me anyway. Tartar can't where a disguise...so we hid him in the bathroom. I hope he doesn't see anything in there.

When we were finished with our disguises, we hid by the door, waiting for the Inkling to hurry up. When she started walking towards the door, me and Agent 3 bolted around the wall so that the Inkling wouldn't see us. The we slowly tiptoed closer to the room. We peeked inside, wondering if anyone was still in there. But nobody was. This was our chance!

"Okay, here goes..." 3 said slowly. I think she was a little scared, like I was at first.

We both crept inside the dark, gloomy room. Moonlight sprayed through the window, as we made our way deeper. 

Something caught my eye.

"3! Over here!" I whisper-shouted to her.

She raced over to me, but quietly.

"Did you find it?" she whispered.

"I...I think so...over there," I said, pointing to a white pod with tubes coming in and out of it.

We both stared at the pod, and started slowly walking toward it. When we reached the pod, we both hesitated. SHOULD we open it? If that Inkling came back into the room, she would find us! So we HAD to hurry. I looked at Agent 3, and she could tell what I was thinking. She nodded.

We both slowly opened the pod...but nothing was in there! Just some sheets and things. I suddenly felt so confused. If the professor wasn't here, then wh-

"Ahhh!" yelped 3 as she stumbled backwards, and onto the floor.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm...," I said.

3 stood up.

"There's a BODY in there!" she whispered.

A jolt of electricity trickled down my spine. I peeked into the pod again, and saw that the body was underneath the sheets. But something was weird about the Tartar's professor...it showed in the magazine I read, that the professor was MALE, because the professor took a selfie with Judd the cat. But this human body...was FEMALE.