Captured

Agent 3's pov

"8, I gotta go," I said. Agent 8 looked worried. 

"Where ?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you anymore, I just want to clear my head for a little bit," I said again.

"Will I see you later?" she asked.

"Yeah! I'll meet up with you after at the Crust Bucket. I won't be long,"

"C-can I come, too ?" asked 4.

"Sure! I'll see you both later," I answered. I waved at them and then slipped through the grate outside of Cuttlefish Cabin and into Inkopolis Square. I took a walk to Kelp Dome, and it was really quiet. I sat down and sighed.

I can't believe I made up with 8 today. One moment I was mad and then the next...

I heard a loud bang. I jumped a little, startled. I heard muttering, and I recognized voices. Octolings.

"Capture her !" whispered one.

"Agents are stronger than you think !" said the other. "Don't you know anything ?"

Oh shoot. I forgot my Hero Shot! I began to panic a little. I ran far from the Octolings and hid behind a box of undersea kelp. All I could hope was that they would go away.

Unless maybe there's a weapon around here somewhere...the Octolings have to have left something --

"Ah !" I screamed. What the...pain was throbbing in my back. I limped and turned around. The same Octolings were snickering. 

"What did you do to me ?! I shouted at them. How did they follow me so fast anyway?

"W-woah! What did you do to yourselves?!"

They were Octolings, but they're color...it was blue and green in their hair, and they're skin was green! But...what did they throw in my back? I tried to see my back, and I caught just a glimpse of a syringe. I don't know what they put in me! I started to not feel like myself. I yanked the syringe out of my body.

"NYAAAAA!" I yelled. It hurt. Bad. Something was going on with me. Something I never experienced before.

"Master Tartar will be pleased," said one Octoling.

"This was too easy. I expected at least a little bit of a fight from this one," I heard the other laugh.

"Soon, we'll have the whole team sanitized !"

Sanitized ? what did that mean ? I have to tell the others ! But...why can't I move ?! It's so frustrating ! 

"Give in to Master Tartar !" one of the Octolings said.

Who is that? And what does it mean to be sanitized ? I hate in when I don't know what's going on !

I looked down at my hands, and they were turning green ! I couldn't do anything ! What was this...serum ? I closed my eyes, seeming to lose all control.

"Very good, Agent 3," an Octoling said. "You are now sanitized,"

 "You are now sanitized,"