Good or Evil

Agent 3's pov.

Me and 8 are in the Deepsea metro, looking for Tartar, but clearly, he's very good at hiding. An idea popped into my head, just as I was about to give up. 

"Hey, 8 !" I said. 8 looked confused. I guess I sounded sorta happy that I got my brilliant idea. No one's ever really seen my happy before...it's something I hide.

"I thought that you weren't happy about doing this," 8 said.

"Well, I was only happy that I really got an idea...but I think it might work," I told her.

"What ?" asked the curious Octoling.

"Well, you're SURE that you destroyed the NILS Statue, right ?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but no one's cleaned up its remains," she said. "And we can't clean up the rest of it because it's in the water now," she told me.

"That's exactly what we need !" I said, excited. 

"Uhm...what ?" said 8 again.

"If we can't find Tartar in here, he must be on the remaining parts of the NILS !" I told her.

"Well...I mean, I believe you could be right, but --" I grabbed her by the hand, and we both supper jumped through the hole I made when she escaped years ago.

"But the NILS Statue is lopsided. Do you really think he could stand in a lopsided human statue ?" 8 asked me. I could understand why she's curious, because I literally JUST thought of this idea.

"It's worth a try," I said back. "It's not like we have anywhere else to look...do you have any more ideas ?" I asked her.

Agent 8 shook her head.

"Then let's go find Tartar !" I said.

Out of the corner of my eye, Is saw a little bit of movement. I turned around. And behind me, was that gigantic blender that tried to kill 8 and Captain Cuttlefish, our leader. The blender was rebuilt, somehow. The last time I saw it, I destroyed it and got a concussion on my head. But...someone REBUILT it. 

I gasped in complete shock and horror, and 8 turned around to look at me.

"What's wrong, 3 ?" she asked nervously.

I couldn't speak. I was too frightened. I lifted a trembling hand and pointed at the blender. Agent 8 followed her eyes where my finger was pointing, and she gasped, too. Then we both saw something that we couldn't believe. On top of the blender...was Commander Tartar.