o4. quidditch world cup

THE GIRLS LOVED THE BURROW. Years went by and they soon would beginning their 6th year at Hogwarts. Ellie woke up in her twin bed that was parallel to Eva's. They shared Charlie's old bedroom at the Burrow. It was barely daylight outside, but in the distance through the paper thin walls she could hear Hermione ordering Ron and Harry out of bed.

Arthur, Molly, and all the Weasley kids had welcomed Eleanor and Eva with open arms. The two sets of twins had became exceptionally close. Best friends even. Ellie and Eva had also became close to the two younger Weasleys, Ron and Ginny, with addition to Ron's friends Harry and Hermione. Harry had been taken under Molly and Arthur's wing just as the girls had.

The door to the bedroom soon flung open at such an alarming rate that Eva screeched and went flying from her bed. "OUT OF BED!" Two voices said in unison. Eva groaned and threw the blanket over her head, which Fred promptly removed, "Eva, get up! If this was a school lesson you'd already be up and at your desk!"

"I'm sorry I take my education seriously, Fred." She retorted, stealing her blanket back.

"You're beginning to sound a lot like Hemione." Fred grinned. Eva loved Hermione, but she felt as if she was a bit more laid back and took this as an insult - she kicked Fred's shins from the ground. Ellie laughed, her sister had definitely came out of her shell since living with the Weasleys. She had also learned to control her curls and had slimmed down, although Ellie was very jealous of her curves she worked so hard to get rid of. Ellie wish she had them herself.

George approached Ellie as Fred finally drug
Eva out of bed. He had seen her everyday for three years, spent countless of hours sitting on the fence and watching the sky, plotting their next prank on their other halves; but this morning, in the pale morning light...Something was different. He could feel his lips turning upwards into a smile. When did she get so beautiful? Snap out of it , George!

"You're being creepy, George." Her musical voice said slinging her bag on her shoulders. "Why are you smiling at me? What did you do?" She frantically grabbed a mirror off her bedside table and began examining her face.

"Nothing, just excited about The Cup, that's all." He shook out of his daze.

THE WORLD CUP WAS PHENOMENAL. Ellie's voice was hoarse from screaming so loud, as they entered the tent the four girls (herself, Eva, Hermione and Ginny) bustled to their section of the tent, giggling.

The twins had found their spot, "Out of the kitchen Ron, boys feet off the table!" Arthur ordered.

"Feet off the table!" The twins cheered in unison, Ellie smiles. When did George get so tall?

"He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron gushed.

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny giggled.

"Ronald Bilius Krum sort of has a ring too it, don't ya think?" Eva giggled, nudging Ginny in the side. Ron blushed.

Meanwhile, Ellie, Fred, George and Harry serenaded Ron, "Viktor I love you, Viktor I do!"

Suddenly loud booms came from outside, "It sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!"

Ellie laughed dancing around with George, still pestering Ron.

"It's not the Irish." Arthur stormed back in the kitchen. "Death eaters, everyone out! Run to the forest and meet back at the portkey. Fred, George, take care of Ellie, Eva and Ginny. Ron, go with Harry and Hermione."

They all ran out of the tent, Eleanor could feel her heart in her throat as the place that had been so happy just a few hours before was dark and terrifying. People were running for their lives, plowing people over. In the distance, Ellie could see a group of death eaters marching through camp. She froze. "Ellie, come on!" Eva screamed.

The group ran off, thinking Ellie was with them. She was for a time, but was knocked down by a group of Irish wizards running for safety.

"Hmph," she grunted as her body hit the ground, she frantically looked around for any sight of the twins, Ginny or Eva but all she could see was feet running past her. She couldn't get up, the crowd was keeping her down. Suddenly, Ellie heard a loud crack and a breath taking pain shot through her body. Her leg. She looked down and her ankle was distorted, someone had crushed it fleeing from camp. Overwhelming nausea came over her as she stared at her ankle, screaming in pain - until she vomited.

As the group ran for safety, Eva held young Ginny's hand as Fred and George flanked them, wands ready. "Where's Ellie?!" George said frantically, looking the group over. "Where's Ellie?!" He screamed.

"She's not with us?!" Eva cried, the group froze and all eyes searched for the small brunette. "Oh Merlin she was just with us!" She began crying, "Fred we have to find her!" She clutched Ginny closely.

" We will. Take Ginny and run, Ev. We'll bring Ellie. Meet at the portkey." Fred ordered.
"It's not safe Freddie!" George yelled over the screaming crowd, "go with them! I'll find Ellie."

THE PAIN WAS BECOMING OVERWHELMING and Ellie could no longer keep her eyes open. She laid closely to the entrance of the tent, where she was trampled. She tried to stay hidden, but her eyes searched for any sight of her friends or sister.

Her eyes were beginning to close, suddenly she heard her name, "Eleanor! ELEANOR JULIA BLAKE! Ellie!" She was so distraught, she couldn't make out the voice, all she knew was it was one of her people.

"Here! I'm down here!" She cried softly, she tried to stand up but the pain was unbearable.

"ELLIE! Please!" George cried, tears streaming down his face. She's my best friend. What has she done to deserve to die? Oh Merlin is she dead? George's mind raced as he searched the crowd frantically. He thought back over the last three years, staying up late, sitting around the fire, pranking Fred and Ev, the way she snorted when she laughed, her smile.. her beautiful smile.

Blimey, I love her

Blimey, I love her.

Ellie finally recognized the voice. George. She had never been more happy. "GEORGE! Down here!" She screamed with all her might.

George rushed her side. "Are you hurt? Can you walk?" She grabbed onto George's shoulders and tried to pull herself up.

"No," she cried, flopping back. She looked over George's shoulders and seen the death eaters approaching. "Go George. Save yourself."

"I'm not leaving you," George said, determined. "Lets go." He slung her up into his arms and ran to the portkey.

Sorry this one is a bit long. My timeline may not be right nor the quotes exact. I wrote this off memory and didn't reference the books nor movie! Please let me know what you think. <3