21. the battle of seven potters

"ELLIE, YOU'RE GOING TO PACE A HOLE IN THE GROUND." Molly said; though she couldn't lie, she was just as nervous as Ellie, she just wasn't showing it.

"I can't help it, Molly." Ellie said hopelessly. The group had been gone no longer than 5 minutes and she was already worried; they hadn't even made it to Privet Drive yet.

Eleanor fought it hard, but eventually agreed with her husband. He insisted she stay home with Ginny and Molly. George knew he couldn't keep Ellie from fighting, but he did have good reasoning for Ellie staying home: for Molly's sake.

That was all it took. Ellie willingly stayed home when Molly's name was mentioned; Ellie knew Molly would need comfort from Ginny and Ellie while her husband and a majority of her children were out fighting.

Ellie had healed well from her bout with the flu, but the nausea remained. She nervously bit her nail as her stomach turned; she chalked it up to the current events. "Dear, please sit down." Molly begged.

Ellie obliged, sitting down at the table with Ginny and Molly. "I'm just scared, my whole world is out there." Ellie said quietly, staring at the door nervously.

"Mine too, love." Molly squeezed her hand. "Beside you girls, of course." Ellie smiled, the churning in her stomach intensifying.

"Excuse me." She said quickly, darting up the stairs. Ellie barely made it to the bathroom before she vomited. Once it started, it was relentless; surely it was her nerves, but she wished it would quit. She heaved until nothing more came up, only dry gags now. She wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet, laying back up against the wall of the bathroom and closing her eyes.

She opened them when she felt someone watching her. Ellie opened her eyes to find Ginny and Molly standing at the door, half disgusted and half concerned.

"You okay?" Ginny inquired, concerned, but not too far into the bathroom. She tried not to snarl her nose but it was hard. Molly stood silent, studying the young girl in the floor.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ellie stood up, but flopped right back down, heaving once more into the toilet. Ginny rushed in and grabbed her long brown hair just before it dipped into the water. Molly, oddly, was smiling.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked as Ellie finished up once more.

"Oh, just since I had the flu. Can't seem the shake the upset stomach. Nervousness doesn't help either." Ellie said quickly, gagging, but nothing came up. Ginny looked at her mother for help, who, while concerned, still had a giddy smile on her face.

"Interesting."

"Mum?" Ginny asked, confused as to why her mother thought this was amusing.

"Eleanor, dear, I think you're pregnant."

Ginny's mouth fell open and Ellie immediately began doing the math on her fingers.

"Oh, Merlin." Ellie was immediately happy, but also sick. She leaned back over to the toilet and threw up again, this time solely from nervousness.

Molly got to work. She created a potion she had used for years, quickly. "Here sweetheart, drink up." She handed a cup to Ellie. "Whenever nature calls, if it's yellow like normal you're not pregnant, if it's green you are."

Ellie grew up in the wizard of world. She was a pureblood wizard; but some magic was absolutely so mindbogglingly weird she couldn't get over it. Nevertheless, she drank the potion.

A few moments later, after the women had gotten lost deep into conversation about where the Order was at that moment, Ellie had to pee. She walked up stairs and done her business, slowly turning around to see that it was green. She was pregnant. "Molly! Ginny!" She ran down the stairs so fast she was surprised she didn't fall.

"I'm pregnant."

With the uncertainty of their family's wellbeing over head, this was exactly what the women needed. For a moment, everything was right in the world. For just that moment, all they felt was happiness for the new Weasley on its way.

The women watched nervously at the door as the group began returning. "Georgie? Georgie!" Ellie took off before Molly could grab her.

"Ellie!" Molly screamed, running after her daughter in law. Ellie was running to the first set of potters blind, not knowing if it was George or one of their family members at all. The two Harrys before them morphed into the real Harry and Hagrid.

"Where's George?" Ellie cried, the news that their baby was growing inside of her made it all the more important that George returned home.

Another group appeared from the sky, one Potter leaning on Arthur. The poly juice potion wearing off as they limped towards the home. Ellie's heart sank when she seen her husband, covered in blood. "George!" She ran full speed at him, grabbing the other side to assist him into the house. George, weak from the attack and not knowing his wife's state, put his weight onto her.

"Ellie." Molly whispered, noticing that George was relying heavily on his wife and father to lead him to the house. Knowing Ellie didn't need that weight on her, she switched positions. "Go ready the couch, dear. Get me cloths and water." Ellie ran into the house, grabbing all the supplies Molly requested.

"I'm holey. Get it?" George's raspy voice joked.
Ellie rolled her tear filled eyes, dabbing her husband's cheek with a wet cloth.

"Of all the ear related humor.." Fred sighed.

George was so relieved to see Ellie. He weakly squeezed her hand as she sat on the floor in front of the couch. Molly had George sewed up as good as possible, there was not much help for his ear; being blown off by dark magic left irreparable damage.

"Alright, everyone clean up and get some rest." Molly demanded, shewing them away from George's side. "It's been a long night."

The group listened, all turning into their respected bedrooms to clean up for bed, relieved that George was alive. Though the air was still heavy; they had lost Moody and Hedwig in the battle.

Ellie sat in the floor and laid her head on George's chest. He reached up and stroked her hair as if she was the one that was hurt, "Will you still love me with only one ear?"

Ellie chuckled, "No." she joked, cocking an eyebrow at George.

"Fine, I guess I will have to go find Wynon-" George teased, referring to his Yule Ball date, Wynonna Holiday.

"Oh, shut it." She smiled, playfully, but gently smacking George on the chest. The nausea crept back up into her belly. Fearing she would throw up right there on George and fearing she wouldn't make it to the bathroom, she closed her eyes and breathed through her nose.

"You okay, love?" George whispered, continuing to stroke Ellie's hair.

"Yes, I'm fine." She smiled, the nausea passing. "Get some rest, dear." She stood up, kissing George softly on the lips.

"Stay." George said, holding tightly onto Ellie's hand as she began to walk away. "I need you right now."

"Okay." Ellie said warmly, lying next to George on the couch and nuzzling into his chest. Her secret safe with Molly and Ginny; now wasn't the time to tell George. He needed rest.