2

Author's P.O.V   

  Seon, Sunghoo, Jay, Niki, Nicholas, Heeseung, K, Daniel, EJ, Sungchul, Geonu, Taki, Jungwon, Jake, Sunoo and Youngbin were the male trainees who passed. They were sitting there looking at their other co-trainees who were eliminated.

     While the female trainees who passed were: Yeji, Yuna, Xinyi, Kyulkyung, Chengxiao, Eunjo, Chaerin, Linlin, Chaeyeon, Yuri, Rena, Eunwoo, Sungyeon, Choerry, Karin, Yuki and Swan. The rest of the trainees were sitting with red lights under the, filled with sadness.

     Then the egg shaped gate opened. The qualified trainees hugged their co-trainees who didn't qualify the entry test. The trainees entered the gate with sadness and sorrow. Some of the trainees cried while waving goodbye to the other trainees.

     The trainees who were left was cried and sighed while the others were comforting them. Sadness, sobs, and sighs filled the stage area. While the qualified trainees were on the egg shaped entrance now came face to face with the place beyond our imaginations, I-land.

     "Woah" "What's happening" "What on earth" "Wow, Daebak" "Where are we?" the trainees said as the egg shaped gate turned and opened into an unknown place. When the egg stopped they hesitated to go out but actually did.

      As they slowly come out of the egg everyone was amazed of the place. Everyone looked around surprised. Then emblems with 24 unknown people were shown in the screen above. "Woah" They said shocked of the sounds it made.

     There were 24 seats who welcomed them and all their names were in the name plates nearby the seats. "A place where the most advanced idol star is born, this is I-LAND" The voice welcomed them. They clapped still amazed of the place, that looked like a movie scene.

     Then the VCR played showing the different places in I-land. As they watch it they were more amazed. "All of these are customized only for 24 people, which is the capacity of I-land. So only 12 people can enjoy everything in I-land" The voice said.

     The trainees looked at each other, thinking what will happen to the excess trainees. While the other 13 trainees who were eliminates entered the egg shaped gate and was sent into another passageway. They walked to the hallway feeling very sad. The gate opened and they were sent to an unknown path.

     They were led to a prison looking place. Vines grew around it. It was a dance practice room with a small dining table called, Ground. It was where all trainees who did not get to go to I-land were. While in I-land a voting for elimination was announced.

     Where in 4 male trainees and 5 female trainees will be eliminated to the ground. They were told to vote within 2 hours. It was a very hard decision for the trainees. The trainees went to random rooms and stayed there thinking of who to vote.

     After 2 hours they were called one by one to go to the voting room and vote for 4 boys and 5 girls to eliminate. When the voting ended they were called to gather near the egg for the revelation of the eliminated trainees.

     "The first female dropout received 19 votes. Rena" The voice said making everyone shocked since she got a high no. of votes earlier. "The second female dropout with 15 votes is Swan" The voice said making everyone sadder.

     "The third female dropout with 14 votes, Eunwoo. The fourth dropout with 12 votes, Eunjo. The fifth female dropout with 11 votes is Choerry" The voice said announcing the three last female dropout. The female dropouts looked down sadly.

     "The first male dropout received 20 votes. Sunoo. The second male dropout with 18 votes, Sungchul. The third male dropout with 18 votes, Taki. The fourth male dropout with 12 votes, EJ" The voice said. All the trainnees were shocked since the dropouts had high no. of votes.

     After the revelation of dropouts, the other trainees hugged the dropouts before they bid goodbye. As the dropouts went in the egg shaped gate the trainees waved goodbye sadly. The egg turned closing it. All of them sighed in sadness.

     The dropouts were sent to the same passage way the eliminated trainees were. They were also sent to the ground. When they opened the door, shocking the trainees who arrived earlier. When the eliminated trainees saw the dropouts they jumped in happiness and surprise.

     While in the I-land the trainees were choosing their roommates. Yuri, Chaeyeon, and Karin were in the pink room. Yuna, Yeji and Sungyeon were in the orange room. Linlin, Chaerin, and Yuki were in the red room. Xinyi, Chengxiao and Kyulkyung were in the Dark blue room.

     While Geonu, Nicholas and Jungwon was in the blue room. Seon, Heeseung, and Sunghoon were in the purple room. Jay, Niki, and Daniel were in the yellow room and K, Youngbin, and Jake were in the green room.

     After they put their things down, they went down in the dance practice room to know each other more. They introduced themselves to each other. (Sorry too lazy to write it one by one) "So who's our youngest female trainee" Chaerin asked.

     They then said their birth years. "So it's Xinyi" Chengxiao said. We nodded. "Aigoo, she really acts like a maknae" Kyulkyung said teasing Xinyi. Xinyi looked at Kyulkyung with a 'seriously' look. "Nah, I'm kidding" Kyulkyung said.

     "Jungwon is also 2004 liner" Heeseung said. "Ohh, 2004 liners~" Chaeyeon, also a bighit trainee, said. "Who's the youngest male trainee then?" Yuna asked. Then the male trainees said their birth years. "So it's Daniel" Yeji said.

     "I didn't really expect to have such young trainees here" Hanbin said. 'So our oldest trainee is K hyung" Jungwon said. "Uri appa" Youngbin said. We all laughed. They spent more than an hour having fun and knowing each other.

Xinyi's P.O.V

     We spent time having fun and knowing each other then suddenly there was an alarm making all of us jump. We went to have a tour around the I-land. We checked the pantry. "Wow, Daebak" We said as we went inside the pantry filled with food.

     Then we went to the gym. We were there looking at the mirror. "Show us your triple axel" Jungwon said to Sunghoon. Then Sunghoon said and did his triple axel amazing all of us. Then we went to visit all the rooms. When we finished we went to different ways.

-TO BE CONTINUED-