#3

A/N:  So I've decided on a happy ending sorryyy to any who wanted more angst . Also, today, I'm watching a new show instead of listening to music. (It's called The Night Shift) it's amazingg! Sorry I'm writing this so late, I've been out most of the week, it was my sisters surprise  baby shower yesterday!

I'm done with my rant, so I hope you enjoy!

.
.
.

"Why didn't you tell me? Y/N, Why?" He looked down into your eyes as he frowned and looked at you sadly.
"Why would I tell you, Fred? When I can see clearly that you've fallen out of love?"
"What are you on about?" He watched as a tear ran its way down your face and he stepped forward to wipe it away.
"Y/N, I could never fall out of love with you. Ever, ever! Okay?" He cupped your face in his hands "How long have you known?... About your disease? If it is a disease, I mean." He rambled on "And—" You cut him off by firmly planting your finger to his lip "Fine, you're still in love, then why are you never here? You never even call me babe anymore! Honestly, I'm so close to moving to muggle London to die peacefully!" His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Don't say that! Don't say that your gonna die, okay? Just..." he looked at you with pleading eyes "Just don't..." you were about to reply when he kissed you, and you could tell that it was full of love. "I love you, okay? I.Love.You."
"I'm pregnant..." You covered your hand with your mouth because of what you just blurted out, as Fred pulled you into his arms "But I thought... I thought you couldn't get pregnant!" He said joyfully. "I— Me too! But after Ginny said that your mum thought I had symptoms, I took the test and well— it was positive! And I'm actually almost five months pregnant! I can't believe I didn't know..." Fred scoffed "You did know, you knew, but I just think that you didn't believe it because of what madam pomfrey said after the battle. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?" You nodded swiftly "Yeah, um. It's a boy! I don't know, though if I'll survive to raise him, and I..." you sniffled as another tear dripped down your face "I really want to, I've always wanted to!" Fred gripped your wrist and placed his forehead on yours "You will, okay! We'll find a potion, a spell, anything! Anything. Okay?" You nodded and wiped your nose "Don't be a dumbass and say no when I find something alright?" You nodded and smirked "Alright, I won't be a dumbass and say no. I love you." You leaned over and pecked his lips. "Now I need to shower so I will see you later." You winked and Fred chuckled to himself, he was happy you were happy. So he knew it was about time that he asked.

When you went into the kitchen after showering, you found him cooking. You waltzed up behind him and snaked you're hands around his waist. "Is that not my job?" Fred chuckled again "No, my love, it's my job to look after you now. Speaking of I actually have to ask you something..." You rolled your eyes and giggled under your breath "Ask away."
He knelt down to the ground, reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet black box, opening it slowly to reveal a glistening golden ring with a huge red gem perched in the center. "Will you marry me?..."

.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: You guys have to help me decide if you want to say yes or no at first. (you'll end up together but you might not end up married) also, the reason I mentioned Madame Pomfrey was because she was the one who told you you couldn't have kids after the battle of Hogwarts. Do you have any sentimental name ideas for your son? And do want me to recreate this in a George imagine? I know some people prefer George over Fred, although I don't personally have a preference. Help meee. Please request!

Also, sorry I've been away for so long! I've had school, then I went bowling, then I had to help plan my sisters surprise baby shower and then I went bowling with my cousin, so quite a busy week. I'll try and upload more!

Love you- F