#7

A/N: here's the finale for you all! It does end happy, and you do figure it out! If anyone was worried about an 'angsty' ending, don't worry, no sad endings here! However, I'm doing a series with George Weasley that's does end in angst, so if you do like sad endings then be sure to read it. The George one is about depression and bullying and self harm so, TW! Also this book has had 1.79K reads over a time span of six months- holy cow! Thank you so so much!

That's my rant- F

.
.
.

"Where did you go, Y/N?"
"Well I'm clearly at the burrow, where did you think I went?"
"Right, sorry... Why did you leave?"
"I saw the way you looked at her at the hospital Fred and I didn't want to hang around for it anymore."
"I knew her."
"What?"
"I've dated her before, that's why I looked at her like that."
"That doesn't make it any better." By now George had taken Arthur upstairs to meet Ginny and Hermione, who had both been waiting eagerly to meet him.
"I know, and I'm sorry. But I don't love her anymore, okay?"
"Okay."
"Where's your ring?"
"On the table."
"Put it on?"
"Okay." He picked it up from the table and bent his knee again.
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Should we get home?"
"No, Molly wants to meet the baby."
"Okay. Do you want something to eat?"
"No thank you."

You sat patiently on the couch, until Ginny and Hermione came downstairs with Arthur. Ginny was holding baby James in her arm, Hermione holding your son. You smiled towards them, walking over to take baby Arthur from her.

The Day Of Your Wedding:

Wedding Info:

This is what I would want my wedding to be like, with an outdoor setting and a rustic floral arch, so I wanted to incorporate that into this story

setting and a rustic floral arch, so I wanted to incorporate that into this story.

For some reason, dark weddings always seemed more appealing to me, so I thought since I don't plan on getting married, that this would be the perfect time to include it

I don't plan on getting married, that this would be the perfect time to include it.