Bundle of joy...

You waited for hours... so much for not missing it. You kicked the blanket harshly, making some food roll down the hill. To make matters worse, you had something really big to tell him. How could he do this to you?!

"Fred Weasley!" You slapped his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"What day is it Fred?"
"Thur...sday?"
"The date, dumbass."
"December the second?"
"Happy anniversary you prick."  You launched a box at his head and walked away. He ran after you, clutching his present.
"Y/N, wait!" You kept on walking, not particularly bothered if he lost his breath. "Sweetheart, please." That was why you stopped. He always called you that.
"Do not call me that!"
"Sweetheart..."
"I'm not your sweetheart!"
"Let me explain, please."
"You have one minute."
"Well...see, I was wi-"
"You were with George and Lee planning on how to put some more innocent first years in the hospital... you forgot again because you don't even love me anymore! You're just with me for the sake of having a girlfriend."
"No, sweetheart, that's not it."
"Or is it because you know nobody else would date me? Well you know what, I don't want your pity anymore." You unclamped the necklace and bracelet he'd given you, then slid the ring off your finger. "There." 
"Y/N..."
"Go back to your favourite people in the whole entire planet." You remarked, walking away and leaving him standing there- clutching every gift he'd ever given you. You went back to your room and you cried. No matter what you did to stop thinking about him, he'd always come back... You loved him, you just wished he loved you too. You sobbed into your pillow until you couldn't. You sat up, and got out your diary... this diary enlisted every date you and Fred had ever been on, and just how in love you were with him. That didn't mean anything anymore though... at least not to Fred. You couldn't help but cry as you were reading through the book, the detailed accounts of how you met Fred- when he decided to set off fireworks in Snape's classroom while you were still inside. He apologised so many times! He told you that you had to let him take you out as an apology... you didn't mind though- a cute gryffindor asking you out on a date? Hell yes! You chuckled at the moving picture on the side page, which was of Fred apologising. Colin Creevey had found you the picture from an old article. You loved him... you loved him... You rushed out of the room, tears still streaming down your swollen red cheeks. You knew George wouldn't be there, because he had a date with some Slytherin- much to Fred's dismay. You knocked lightly on the door, waiting for an answer. When there was no answer you burst in, looking away immediately.

"Y/N!" He pushed the girl off of him, putting his top back on and jumping up off the bed. You threw the diary down outside the door, rushing back out- sobbing. "Darling, please."
"Darling?!" You fumed. "Darling? I wonder how many other girls you ever called that!"
"You know I haven't."
"Haven't what?"
"Haven't called anybody else by your nickname."
"Sure you haven't."
"Why were you coming into my dorm anyway?"
"I thought you missed me... and that you might want to try again... I was gonna forgive you."
"Oh Y/N..."
"And I thought you might want me to! Apparently not..."
"Can I explain?"
"You have one minute."
"This seems familiar."
"Oh shut up Fred."
"I went on a double date with George, and we got hammered..."
"Mhem..."
"So I came back early and drank some coffee and lots of water to sober up, when she came into my room and started kissing me. Then it turned into a make out..."
"Okay."
"Is that all you have to say?"
"I don't think you'd really like to know what else I have to say, Fred."
"Why not?"
"Because all the examples I can think of end up with me calling you a twisted twat and storming off."
"Aha."
"I'll see you around, Fred."
"See you..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

He didn't know what he had to do, but he needed to get you back... even if it meant pouring his heart out in front of the whole of the school. You were worth it, of course you were! You were Y/N- that mischievous hufflepuff who he only dated by chance, but even if it was by chance- asking you out was the best choice he ever made, now he just had to prove that to you... But how...?