Maybe #3

You and Fred were tutoring eachother for a few months before the O.W.Ls and you hadn't spoken since. You did want to ask him how he'd done and to thank him for all the new spells he helped you to learn, but he was always too busy with one girl or another. You still didn't get over him, but you wouldn't show it- not after what happened. You were sitting on a hill by the black lake one day, waiting for the game to start when you saw it. Fred. He seemed to be looking for something.

.
.
. 

Where the hell where they? God! The one game that I actually needed to use them and I lose them! That was what my mind was focused on, until I saw it. Saw her. I didn't get a chance to thank her for helping me to pass my O.W.Ls, and I didn't ask if she'd passed hers. I saw her book. The same book she was reading when we became friends again, but to be honest I didn't want to be just friends. I had fallen for her. I always promised myself that I never would, but rules are made to be broken. I couldn't tell her though, because I was sure that she'd gotten over me and I didn't want to embarrass her all over again. It was more like an impulse than an choice as my feet carried me over to the lake.

"Hello stranger!" She looked up from her book.
"Bee!" She jumped into my arms, straddling me as I held her up.
"You didn't think I forgot about you did you?"
"Well... yeah."
"I could never! I passed my O.W.Ls because of you."
"Really? That's amazing!"
"How did you do?"
"I got an O in charms!"
"Brilliant!" Then my eyes drifted from hers down to her lips.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" I couldn't help but laugh, and I pressed my lips against hers.
"I've wanted to do that for ages."
"What stopped you?"
"I don't know."
"You should go, you'll be late for your game."
"Aren't you playing?"
"No."
"Aw." He pouted.
"But I'll be in the crowd, cheering my boyfriend on."
"Yeah?"
"Wouldn't miss it." I pressed my forehead to hers, biting my lip.
"How did I ever love anyone more than I love you?"
"Beats me."
"I love you, you lunatic."
"Ditto."
"Ditto?"
"I love you too, Bee." I pecked her lips and she swatted my chest. "Seriously, go!"
"Come on then." I interlocked our fingers, and dragging her away to the pitch. I pecked her lips one more time for good luck, before she pushed me out onto the pitch. She bade me goodbye and I waved, getting onto my broom.
"So, you'd never like her, huh?"
"Shut up George, it's not your business who I fall for."
"It kind of is though..."

.
.
.

You wouldn't have though that you would have got a boyfriend, especially not Fred. He never really seemed to show any interest in you. That was why you cheered the loudest, and clapped the hardest throughout the game. Gryffindor did win, which didn't come as a surprise to you at all. You were walking off the pitch, not really wanting to see any of Fred's friends, until somebody pulled you back. Their hands snaked around your waist and they spoke into your neck.

"Where do you think your going?"
"Inside."
"I don't think so."
"Fred! Let goooo." He pulled you back over to the pitch.
"I have a question."
"And you couldn't have asked me it over there." You pointed towards the exit.
"Nope."
"Well go on then."
"Do you want to go to hogsmeade with me this weekend?"
"I- what?"
"I'm asking you out." You looked around, George was standing with his arms crossed and Lee had his eyebrow raised.
"And if I say no?"
"I'll keep asking you until you say yes."
"I see. So I should just save everyone the time and say yes?"
"It would be the sensible choice."
"Well then, Fred Weasley, I will see you at Hogsmeade this weekend."
"I might be late!"
"If you're late, I'll leave!" You called back to him as you walked off to the exit.
"You wouldn't!"
"Try me!"