Chapter 3

(Rewind of the last Chapter I did:)
("It's ok Nick, I've got you. I'm sorry for not being here for you sooner. I'm so sorry."
Dream apologized over and over to the boy, soon they were just cuddling with each other, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Little did they know they had bigger challenges to face.-
3rd Pov -
They had a lot of challenges to face especially with George, the two boys knew he would be furious so instead of telling George what they did they hid it from him, and boy were they in for a treat.

Sapnap's Pov -
When I woke up I ended up waking up on top of somebody, I'm a bit weirded out, - so I decided to get up..
I was on top of Dream, what in the hell were we doing last night?

Then I heard someone speak.

"You're awake already?" Dream said, looking down at me about to get up, He looked upset that we were moving out of this odd position but I decided to move anyways because..
Yeah no.

(If you wanted to know how they were laying like..

yeah.. that's how they're were laying lmao.)

Sapnap's Pov-
I wonder why were we laying like that, since y'know George and Dream are together so it wouldn't make sense, but I remember half of last night. (let's just say it was night lol)

Dream's Pov -
I was asleep and I woke up from the feeling of someone rising up, so I decided to wake up and see Sapnap slowly getting up from laying down on me, That made me blush more then it needed to.

"Hey, Dream what are you gonna tell your boyfriend?" He spoke, I clearly just remembered that I literally had a boyfriend and I'm cuddling with my bestfriend, what the hell, as I was thinking I saw sapnap sit up. I started to get a little upset that we couldn't cuddle more, I can't figure out this feeling when I'm around him. It's not like a feeling I'd have with George when me and him are hanging out.
I started to get deep into my thoughts when I just started to get up on my own, I went to go make Breakfast for Nick as a present since I wasn't there for him when he needed me.
Why am I doing this?

Sapnap's Pov -
I saw Dream go ahead and get up to make Breakfast, I didn't know what he was doing, he could have just left me here by myself it's not like I'd care anyways but I guess I want him here..
I'm so weird,
I went to see what Dream was cooking up cause I'm kind of hungry. a few minutes later after I got to the kitchen the food was done, we sat down and ate but it was..
A bit awkward. It wasn't like last night, I don't like it.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I'd say leaving my plate still with half its food on it, suddenly as soon as I got up to walk towards the bathroom Dream put his arms around my waist to prevent me from leaving to the other room.
"Dream what are you d-doing?" I said small through stutters, I started to blush at his touch.
"Why are you going to the bathroom for?, you haven't finished the breakfast I made for you."
The boy said, staring down at him.
"N-Nothi-" I tried to say, but he kept touching me, I blushed harder and harder by the second.
(GAYYYY!?!! 😫😫)

"You're blushing."
"No I'm not."
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"'No"
"Yes"-

We continued to say Yes and no for 20 minutes til he finally got me.
"So you admit that you're blushing?" He'd say
Flirtatiously, I couldn't say anything to that.
"A-ha, so you admit it."
"Fineee..now let me go." I gave in,
"No." He plainly said, he let me go for a spilt second then picked me up in a bridal style, carrying me right back to the Couch.
"Dream I hate you."
"No, you love me." He said putting me down into his lap, I got really embarrassed til..

(700 words, what do u think will happen?
Will they kiss or will George burst it? Comment :> )