Jealousy

(This is chapter 10 BC I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO U PEOPLE LOL, ughhhshshkssb I'm such a good writer- btw this is a special chapter ill explain it in another chap)
3rd Pov -
Ever sense Dream and sapnap's last date they haven't went on any dates since Dream has been busy and hasn't been talking to sap which worried him because they always talked every single day at home but he's overheard Dream and a girl talking, he didn't know what they were talking about but he just knew they were talking.

he didn't really think anything of it since it only started small but they started talking more increasingly, he even found out the girl's name Alex sap thought that was a dumb name well only since she was talking to his literal boyfriend so..
He would have asked him about her buy every time he tries to their either talking on the phone or he's left to go meet up with her,
This hurt sapnap so much so he made up a plan to make up a story about her that she did something to him.

Sounds really dumb but Dream would obviously believe him over some random girl right? No.
Dream said they knew each other BEFORE sapnap and him were together so that messed up his plan he had.

He didn't know what to do, he thinks this is ruining his relationship..he can't even confront Dream about it.
Dream doesn't know how this is effecting him,

Next person to ask for advice is...George.
Gaynap pov -
Ring..
Ring..
Ring..
"Hello?"
"Hey..george I need some help please." I ask hurtfully,
"Uhh yeah sure." He says.

We talked for hours on about what I will say to Dream and we concluded that I should be straight foward about it, I agreed and we both said our goodbyes.

"Hey George uhm."
"Yeah?"
"T-Thank you." I stutter out blushing a little because I stuttered. (don't u dare shiP- LOL jk)
"You're welcome, now bye Sippy cup." He says leaving the discord call.
Georgenotfound left the discord call.

Sapnap left the discord Call.

--------
Dream's Pov -
I was walking home from my best friend house Alex she was one of my best friends she used to be in my old school in kindergarten,
Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
"Huh?"
I checked my phone and looked to see who texted me,
Sap. I wonder what he needs?
(Text time lol)
💕Sippy Cup💕:
Hey Dreamy when you come home can we please talk about something? It's serious..

✨Dream✨:
Uhm, yeah sure babe
I'll be there in a few minutes I'm just down the street.
(BACK TO REALiLty luLuKUkUkU)
Dream's Pov -
I sent the text to him and walked the rest of the way home, it took me about 20 minutes since I took literally forever and I was lazy.
So I hope that he isn't mad or anything.
"Hello?" I unlocked the door coming inside of the quiet dimly lit house.
I didn't get a answer back I'm guessing that he might've been sleep but I heard some noise coming from my recording room.
I walked down to there and opened the door,
"Uhh sap what are you doing in her-" I ask getting curious but cut myself off to see what he's doing.

He's cutting up all my photos with Alex?!

"Nick what the hell!"I yelled scaring sap to death that he fell over with the scissors in his hands.
"I can explain." He says putting his hands up and dropping the scissors,
"Then explain this..why are u cutting up those photos."I say sympathetically so he wouldn't be afraid to tell me the truth.
"It's about Alex, you keep hanging out with her and just leaving me behind like I don't even exist here..I try to confront u about it!
You're always talking with her..I don't even have a chance." He spiked, he looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry sap but if you want me to stop hanging out with her..I won't do that.
She's one of my BEST friends and I can't just leave her behind." I say walking back and forth.
"So you're breaking up with me?"
"NO! What the hell sap why would you think that!" I screamed at him,
"Whatever." I definitely messed up our relationship a lot.

3rd Pov-
Dream saw sapmap get up and wanted to tell him he was sorry but before he could he vanished.

(751 words lololololololololooololooololololol xdxdxdddxdxdxdxddx, ok I need help but guys- GUYS imagine if sapnap and Dream found this book LOL that would be so awesome and scary at the same time lol.)

Ps: should they break up and have a dramatic chapter or should sapnap move to the Uk with George for a bit til he's ready to go back with Dream? It would be like bonding and they would go to Disney world :-)