Chapter 5

Snapmap Pov -(btw thanks for ideas)
Me and Dream went to go get food from Wendy's my favorite burger place, but when we pulled into the parking lot we saw Minx's car so we decided to go in to say Hello to her.

George was there, by the looks of it they were on a date I'm guessing George got over Dream quickly..strange.
We went to the menu to go order while trying not to be seen by George and minx but of course she saw us and called us over.
"Seriously?" I said staring at the ground then looking at Dream for approval to leave him to order at the menu, he nodded and I went to go see what minx wanted but George was staring at me with no expression on his face.

Minx Pov - :-)
I saw Dream and sapnap and I waved over to them since they came in and they're my best friends, but George didn't look every happy to see them but I shortly brushed it off after seeing Sapnap walk over.
"Hey Nick!" I said excitedly glancing at George to see if he had a reaction but said nothing and stared back at his food, and then he started to eat.
"Ok, what's going on here..what happened between you guys?" I asked suspiciously since I knew they were bffs so they would surely be happy to see each other right?
"Spill the beans George and sapnap." I said about to get up and leave because I felt like they were hiding something from me.
.
.
"Fine, I'll tell you what happened." Someone stepped behind Sapnap, then I saw Dream?
"Dream what are you doing here?"
"Food."
.
.
.
(After Dream explained what happened to Minx)
3rd Pov -
Minx looked at George with a disgusted look, and it wasn't cause he 'used' to be gay, it's the fact that he did all that to them and then just brushed it all off like it was literally nothing, then she asked
"Is this all true?" She said staring back at Dream and sapnap then staring to George seeing them all nod.
She then got up left crying and taking off who knows where.
.
.
Then when she ran out she screamed
.
.
"I hate you George!" Which made everybody look towards the three guys then Sapnap, Dream pointed at George and he started to walk out the place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that they ordered their food, the silence was unbearable to Dream so he ended up breaking it and looked up to Sapnap,
"Sapnap, are you uncomfortable?" He asked with worry in his voice that he didn't like what just happened.
"I want to go home Dream." Sapnap stated almost starting to cry which made Dream go ahead and pay for their half eaten food and go in their car and drive back home.

(At the house) if ur wondering who's house it's Dream's :-)

Dream's Pov -
As soon as we pulled up to my house I got out and picked up Sapnap in a bridal style into the house.

We both changed clothes and went to my Room I was going to question him but he was still crying so I decided not to but I was going to comfort him,
"Hey, Nick it's ok." I tried to comfort him but he kept crying, I didn't know what to do but I hugged him like when the..incident happened when I wasn't there for Him, that made me think a lot but I focused on calming down sapnap.

3rd Pov -
Dream got Sapnap to stop crying some how, don't ask me :-)
After that they watched movies til they both shortly fell asleep.

(611 words kinda short chapter but thanks for the ideas last chapter but next chapter is gonna be George and minx and a continuation of what happened at the Wendy's)