Chapter 7

(I'm back up and running guys, sorry I haven't posted any chapters lol. Btw the cover book thing was a Joke but I'd seriously appreciate it if u made me art cover, I'll probably not use it as a actual art cover but I'll use it for future books or part 2 books cuz I'll probably make a part 2 of this book maybe if I'm not lazy lol)
Previously;

My planned worked but George only lost about a few subscribers and got only some hate on his videos but shortly after I uploaded my video Sapnap and Dream uploaded the same thing and they got little hate aswell and George started to lose subscribers.

It was going smoothly, til..
.
.
.
.
.
George made a video saying it wasn't true but it got way more views then me , Sapnap's and dream's video, he didn't get hate matter of fact he got lots of love and our channels started to get more hate but I ignored that and saw we hit a Million views so I surely knew everything was going to work out.)

George's Pov -
Recently Dream, Sapnap, and minx..
Have been trying to cancel me for some reason, I guess it's because all of the shit I've done the past few months.

Honestly, I just want us all to be friends again I don't want any of the conflict..
I know what I did was bad but I really don't want to deal with it anymore, I feel pretty depressed right now I think it's just a Phase though, I guess I'll get over it-

It's Dream?
(Texting time uwu)
☁️Dream☁️: Hey..

George❤️: Uh, hello Dream this is rather..a surprise?
☁️Dream☁️: I guess so, how have you been?

---
I wonder what he wants from me, I thought he hated me?
I don't know what's going on but I'm just going to block him..

☁️Dream☁️
Call
FaceTime
-block-

------
Dream Pov-
I looked down at my phone and saw that I couldn't text George anymore so I guess he blocked me, probably thinks I'm gonna do something to him.

Me and sapnap have just been talking about War with George..
It's just pissing me off that we can't even talk about our relationship for a bit.

I'll go ahead and Confront him about it because it's just bothering me too much.

"Hey Sapnap, can we talk about something off stream?" I ask hoping for at least a Yes or a Ok, "Uh yeah sure okay Dream." He says saying a quick bye to his stream and waving then turning off Computer.

"So, what do you want to talk about Dream?" He says turning around spinning a bit in his Gaming chair.

"Well I wanted to talk about our relationship..
It's not going so well like it used to."
I say looking where but him.
"What's wrong with our relationship?
I think it's going smoothly!" He says with enthusiasm while staring at me with basically stars in his eyes.
"Well all you've been talking about with me is George and that bothers me because I'm starting to think you might..like..

..George.."
I say staring into his eyes watching his smile turn to a Frown,
"Well I'm sorry Dream I'm just trying to get George winning this w-" I cut him off putting a finger over his mouth making him cross his arms.
"No Wars okay?, we've done enough 'War' business. You need to chill out with war and focus on our relationship." I say taking my finger away from his mouth leaving him speechless.
"O-Ok then Dream, uh what do you want to do then?" Sapnap says scratching the back of his neck staring down then looking up at me.

"I want to do the best thing in the world!"

"Disney world!?"

"No, even better.."

"What could be better then Disney world?"

"Cuddling." I'd say picking him up from his chair in a bridal style then carrying him to our room.

------
(At their room UwU)
Sap Pov-
Dream carried me down the hallway which made me blush,
we made it to our room then he put me down and I sat in the bed and waited patiently for from to change into his Pj's.

(After he freaking finished BC HE IS A MUFFINHEAD)

3rd Pov -
Dream and Sapnap turned on the tv, and Dream made popcorn for the both of them then they watched a Movie, Sapnap choose a movie first. It went very smoothly they had a fun time but Nick was quite bothered about Dream picking a Movie, because when Sapnap meet Dream right off the bat he said he liked Scary movies so that pretty much scared him to death because he absolutely hated Horror, yeah sure he liked horror games but HE HATED it looking so real to him.
Last time he watched a horror movie he almost passed out of pure fear, he never told Dream about it though because he was way too scared and he didn't want Dream to think he was a Wimp either so he just kept to himself for the time remaining then he decided he would tell Dream, but the movie he hated the most was IT.
He hated clowns so much that's why he hated horror movies cause the first movie he watched as a child was a Horror movie because he was so curious about it since his parents always told him not to go through the movies and let them pick the movie, so he was traumatized as a child. And the fact that he had a Past didn't help either to him so the whole movie Dream and Sapnap were watching sapnap didn't say a word.

Dream's Pov -
I watched Sapnap pick a movie and I was surprised, I thought he would be the Horror movie type but I decided not to ask him about it because it wasn't really necessary, but he kept looking down almost the whole movie when scary parts came up it was strange but I brushed it off and kept watching.

--------
3rd Pov -
It was Dream's turn to pick a movie and golly Sapnap was afraid of what he would pick, he tried to speak but barley anything came out he was so scared he couldn't even talk!
so the only thing he could do is start crying because Dream AND I QUOTE,
A giant mega Horror fan.

Dream noticed sapnap started to cry when he went to go pick up a movie so he asked what was wrong.
"Hey sapnap what's wrong?" He asked sitting down beside the boy waiting for a answer,
"I don't like Horror movies.." Sapnap said looking the opposite way from Dream then looking at him.
"It's fine, we could watch a different movie?" I ask.
"Y-Yes please." He says hugging Dream then goes up to get another movie.

------
3rd Pov -
They watched the Movie then shortly after that they went to sleep cuddling with Each other.
(AS THEY SHOULD 😌)

(1157 freaking words, this took me ab 2 days bc I was doing school work lol but yesh..I'll be uploading more chapters next chapter will be SPICYYYYY...WE GETTING IN TO SOME SPICY DREAMNAP PEOPLE- 🤪)