Willow Tree (special chapter.)

(There's gonna be so much freaking drama that u won't know what to do LMAOOO)
George's Pov -
I unlocked Sapnap's front door of his house
to see if he was home because I couldn't find Dream anywhere lately, then I saw them..

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?"
I screamed making sapnap fall over and shortly after he fell making them both turn to me in the door way.

"It's not what it looks like!" (Dream and Sapnap say :-)

"OH IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, YOU CHEATER!" I started getting so heated that I had my final decision.

"I HATE BOTH OF YOU, IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU DREAM." I shouted then stormed out. Tears started to form in both my houses while I ran out leaving them devastated.

Sapnap's Pov -
After George ran out I turned to see Dream crying, I tried to comfort him but he just pushed me away and ran out. It hurt me a lot. I thought Dream loved me..I guess he's just like the others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm going to follow him.

Dream's Pov -
I started to run after George pushing Nick behind, he started running to a place I didn't recognize but one thing.

"The willow tree..?" I spoke.
(Start playing the song uwu)

You and me, hanging from the Willow tree.

"Why did u follow me? Do u want to break my heart more, huh!?"

Suddenly, the wind pushes u away from me.

"No, I- I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.."

Now I see we were never meant to be..

"THEN LEAVE, if u don't want me. If you do you'll leave Nick."
.
.
.

If we could only Travel back in time..
Woahh,

Maybe we'll never know the Reason "Why?"

Dancing til the Dawn.

3rd Person Pov -
Sapnap was looking behind a bush at Dream and George at the deserted area with a giant
Tree in the middle of a large hill.

3rd Person Pov -Sapnap was looking behind a bush at Dream and George at the deserted area with a giantTree in the middle of a large hill

(The tree but image a Hill lmao)

If only we could travel back in time,

Woahhh

Dream didn't know what to do, would he leave Sapnap or go with George. It was a 40/50 as they all say..
Probably not but still.

Maybe we'll never know the reason why.

Woahh, and dancing til the dawn.

George forced Dream to kiss him whilst he wasn't on guard, (Dream). It looked as if Dream kissed George because he was just standing still but he didn't pull back til he realizing what was happening,
Sapnap saw

EVERYTHING.
He got so furious and sad and..
He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to believe in or who or Who kissed who,
He ran off feeling extremely terrible, a wave of sadness hit him like a Truck. He hated the feeling because it's so similar to one he's felt before.
His past, most people don't bring it up but..
Hell..he'll always remember that fateful day.
It was terrible like watching someone get killed in front of your eyes, but worse.

He ran back home and shut the door locked it and ran up to his room, curled up into a Ball and started crying, he hated George so much. He cried himself to sleep.

Dream's Pov -
I let my guard down for a split second and George kissed me, I didn't know what was happening til I heard rustling from a bush behind me, i saw sapnap run down the path I came looking back us both staring into each other's eyes with Dread and sadness, I was probably going to kill George and he knew it.
(Not literally)
(Swearing time :-) )
"GEORGE WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed at him while pushing him down into the dirt.
"I KNEW IT, YOU STILL DONT LOVE ME!" He screamed back quickly getting up and running into the woods sobbing.
I started to cry and walk back down the Path going past Sapnap's house. We definitely wouldn't make up after that..it's over..

A few months later after the giant chaos argument

3rd Pov -
Dream, George, and sapnap spilt up but continued to make videos but Dream and sapnap made up about it, they still liked each other and put what happened in the Past, but George? Oh no. He wasn't having any of that,
So he started to hate on Dream and Sapnap and eventually started to make a small portion of people hate them as well by spreading what happened, many people saw it as George's Fault since he couldn't see that Dream clearly didn't like him.
But the other portion thought differently, they thought
'Hey they shouldn't have been doing that in the First place!' Many people of that small portion thought that, others thought that Dream was a bad choice anyways, but he still loved Dream.
He was beginning to turn in to some what a Yandere, but he didn't kill anybody because that's WAYYYY to crazy for him. But he still hated Dream and sapnap for their relationship and mostly Sapnap because he 'Stole' Dream from him.
(No he fucking didn't, tell the fucking truth lol)

Sapnap's Pov
Me and Dream were hanging out in his room when he asked me..

"Hey, would u still happened to be..single?"
He said looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact with me.
"Well, yes i guess?" I answered bluntly while staring at him questionably.
"I have a question."
.
.
"What is it?"

"W-Will you date me.." he managed to stutter out while still looking at the ground then picking his head up to look directly at me for Yes or no.

"I-I..I need time to think.." I said looking the other away then looking towards him with a dark blush across my face.

"So that's a yes?" He stared.
"I didn't say yes or no!" I shouted,
"Your face says otherwise." He winked at me,
I started to giggle while he winked which made him start to Blush as well but not as much as I was.
"But seriously, is that a Yes or a no?" He said getting a little closer to me.

"F-Fine, yes now leave me alone about i-"
I spoke til I got cut off by..

Dream kissing ME!?!?

Jsvsshsbxgdusbsdhsbdhshshdbdhsh
Shshshshdhshsshshs

He pulled away and started to laugh at me while I just had a whole reboot.

"Are you ok Nick?" He said while staring at me while i was still wide eyed,
(This you? '👁-👁')

"Nsbssbshsdsjhsdvhsh" I just started to speak gibberish, I didn't know what to say to the sudden affection.

"Wha-" I started to calm down but then started looked dream's way and saw him wheezing for dear life,
"W-WHAT D-DID U-*epic wheeze*
"S-SAY??" He wheezed so much that I started to laugh at him while he was laughing with me, AND AT ME. -_-, while he was wheezing I blushed heavily.
(Fun fact I fell asleep in the making of this lol)
"I hate you," I said while acting like I was hurt,
"Ok, but I'm hungry just saying. I haven't ate in a.. Long time-" Dream blurted this out and
Sapnap started to laugh really hard at him.
"IM HUNGRYYYYYY!!" Dream complained while slowly falling onto the floor while sapnap watched him,
"Fine we'll get food, u are totally not romantic." Sapnap said doing his signature 'Smh'.
"You don't mean that." Dream said while getting up from off the floor staring at sapnap with a 'ಠ_ಠ' face, which made sapnap fall over and start laughing again.
"I'm that funny?? I didn't even do anything." Dream spoke while doing the duck lips looking down at the laughing Sapnap.
"Ok, Ok seriously now let's go get food."

"k."

(1281 hacking words JESUS-..lol next chapter is a regular one a lunch date :-) )