Chapter 9

(Thank u people for Ideas, ima combine them)
3rd Pov -
Sapnap was taking his drivers test since he didn't own a Car but he thought he needed one because he didn't like the fact that Dream had to drive him around everywhere and thought that Dream was irritated driving him place to place, but when he did his test he failed because his stubbornness and he didn't listen to the person he was driving around.

It made him mad so he left with the results he got and walked home not knowing Dream was going to pick him up, whilst he was walking home he saw Dream's car heading towards the DPS where he took his test, he ran back towards the DPS and got aggravated since he could have had Dream take him home.
When he gets mad he turns VERY pouty and honestly it just doesn't turn out good but sometimes Dream can deal with his attitude..
Only sometimes.

Dream's Pov -
I saw Nick walk across the sidewalk with a irritated look on his Face, I'm guessing he failed the test he said he was taking..
But he walked away from the DPS?

I'm guessing he took a Drivers test, I wonder why.
I drive him myself so I don't know why he would take a test..maybe he doesn't want me to drive him anywhere anymore?
Maybe.

I'll ask him.
-------
(At dps lol)
Dream Pov - (YES)
I saw Sapnap at the side of the car so I opened the door for him to get in, he looked as if he wanted to literally yeet himself off a building but would also have many regrets if he did.
"How did your DPS go?" I ask while multi-tasking (Driving, talking to sap)
"How did u know I took a DPS?!" He says looking over to me.
"Well, I'm not blind Sapnap.." I say bluntly,
"W-Whatever." Sapnap says crossing his arms.

(He did that the entire f#cking ride lol-)

------
Sippy Cup's Pov -
I got out of the car first before Dream as usual, and took the keys from Dream and unlocked the front door threw the keys on the floor and stomped to our bedroom.
(WHILE STILL CROSSING ARMS..wattpad logic)
I was still mad but I never told Dream because why would I?
unless I sob my feelings out.-

(Yeah he did that)

(Skip to where snapmap is pouring out his feelings lol)
----------
Dream's Pov -
I sat with Sapnap hugging him whilst he's crying onto my shoulder.
"It's ok Sap, I'd be mad if I didn't pass a test aswell."
"O-Ok..c-can we g-go somew-where?" He asks stuttering through words.
"Sure..where?"
"MacDonald's"
"Again?"
"Yes.."

(453 words lolololol- u guys are good at giving scenarios sOoo u don't have to say ur scenarios in comments but u can dm me them and I'll use it aka idea but doesn't mean u can't say it in comments but I just prefer if u dm me it uwu💕)