New Member

Lucy's POV
It was just another day at the guild, everyone being normal until one thing happened and everything went to chaos. It was one of those chaotic times when Natsu and Gray were fighting over little to nothing and everyone got caught in the cross fire while I just sat and smiled. They really could get worked up, but, that's what makes them good wizards though. I sighed, I'm glad I don't want to fight at every turn but I wish I was a stronger wizard. I am on the strongest team of Fairy Tail but I never really knew why, there were people stronger than me in the guild yet, I'm in the strongest team.

Sometimes I feel like I drag them down, getting in a mess, making things harder for them, I wonder if they'd even realize I was gone if I left. I'm sure Natsu would notice first, or maybe Happy since we fight a little bit. I smiled again, even if they didn't notice I would miss them, my friends. I was really glad I had joined Fairy Tail, it was perfect even if we had our faults. Natsu and Gray were still fighting and Erza was about to break it up. They really did fight over anything and everything. I looked at the guild hall door and saw a woman, I gasped.

She was beautiful, she had flowing green hair, crystal like skin, I could even see her striking amethyst colored eyes. I stared awed while more of the guild noticed her and grew silent. She stood there shuffling on her feet as more and more people looked at her. She had a brown satchel over her shoulder and was wearing a black dress that reached just below her knees, it had a white bow tying it together and she had a cherry blossom in her hair holding it back on one side. Every one kept staring at her without saying one word making her look away and blush. The Master soon came out to see what the silence was about considering we had been loud just a second ago.

Mirajane was her normal self and greeted the new comer with a friendliness that only Mirajane could give to a total stranger. The new comer walked forward and up to the Master without looking anywhere but the floor. She stopped in front of him and looked at him, her green hair covering half of her face. They stared at each other for a while when the Master spoke up "What is it you want?" She hesitated and spoke in a soft voice I could barely hear and I was at the closest table to them "I want to join Fairy Tail." Despite her fragile appearance and voice she had a surprisingly commanding voice, what I imagined a younger Erza would sound like, though it was still warm.

She looked at the Master and he looked at her "Well of course if you would like," he smiled his goofy grin. She seemed taken aback by his answer like she was expecting him to say no. She smiled and walked out of the hall while everyone just stared, mouths open until she left and it was like a spell had worn off. I shook my head and cleared my head and looked at everyone still staring at the door where she left. When everyone had stopped staring they started talking about her "Who was she?" "Where did she come from?" "What's her name?" Natsu, Gray and Erza came and sat down next to me. They started talking about the newcomer but I didn't hear them, I felt like I had seen that girl before. Her green hair looked familiar and her eyes reminded of me of someone. I didn't know, maybe from a magazine but the girl didn't look like the type of person to be easily forgotten. I felt myself being shaken and looked at Natsu who was looking at me with his hand on my shoulder "Any one in there?" His eyebrows raised, I smiled a little "Nope, no one's home," he smiled with me and then continued to talk with Erza and Gray.

I was sure I had seen that girl before, I couldn't remember her name...it had something to do with a stone, no an ore? No, her eyes were amethyst and her hair was like tree leaves but her skin was like..."Crystal!" Everyone stared at me, surprised at my outburst "Huh?" Gray asked "That's her name, I remembered it!" "You know her?" Erza raised an eyebrow at me "She was my best friend when we were young, we haven't seen each other in a while." They looked at me and so did the people around our table "Lucy."