Sleepover

Lucy's POV *she just left*

I left the guild hall and started towards home. I wanted to work on my novel, I hadn't worked on it in a while and I was feeling inspired. I got on my street, Strawberry Street, and up on the side and heard the familiar "Be careful Lucy!" "I will!" I remembered almost falling here, if it wasn't for Natsu I would've been soaked. The thought made me blush about how he had caught me. I was in his arms. I blushed harder thinking about how he had looked into my eyes, getting so close, but then jumping away and how I had been holding my breath.

I shook my head, don't get distracted. I heard someone walking somewhere behind me. I looked and saw Natsu. I smiled and stopped so he could catch up. I stepped down from the edge to step towards him. As soon as he reached me he put his arms around me and kissed me, surprising me "Hm?" I kissed him back and put my hands around his neck.

I pulled away, he seemed very relieved "Hi Natsu," "Hi," he smiled at me. "Why are you here?" "To do that," he smile turned sly "That's all?" I smiled at him slyly right back making him blush slightly at my word choice. I giggled and took his hand "Come on, Fire Boy, I have to ask you some things." I pulled on his hand and started to drag him away "Fire boy?" I smiled back at him "Problem?" "No," he walked closer and kissed my neck.

My hand flew up on impulse because it tickled. I frowned at him while he laughed. I let go of his hand and crossed my arms, I looked away from him. I soon saw his hand on my shoulder and felt his arm around me. He pulled me close and we walked, his arm around my shoulders. I blushed slightly but I hid it. I told myself it was because of Natsu's higher body heat but I knew that wasn't it.

I bit my lip and looked at him. He seemed so confident around me, when the Guild wasn't around, I wonder why. I hesitated then leaned into him, making him tense for a second. Why did he tense like that? He's probably not used to a girl close to him, this close to him. It would make sense, but it also didn't, I snuggled closer into him and he looked down at me "Are you okay, Lucy?" "Yeah," "Then why are you snuggling into me?" Sheesh, sometimes he could really be forward. I shrugged as best I could with Natsu's arm around me.

He kissed the top of my head and we walked in silence for the rest of the way. As we came up to my house I separated from him and unlocked the door, walking in first. I heard him close the door and I felt his arms around me. I was turned around, I was looking straight into Natsu's eyes making my breath catch. He pushed my hair out of my face and he kissed me, deeply.

I kissed him back and my hands went up to curl around his neck and into his hair. He pushed me back until I sat on my bed and he leaned back and stood in front of me. His eyes were closed, like he was having an internal struggle. I tilted my head to one side and raised an eyebrow. I looked up at him and when he had made a decision he opened his eyes and started to sit down but hesitated.

He sat next to me and kissed me again but quickly drew back "What is it you wanted to ask me about?" His brisk, serious voice caught me by surprise but I quickly recovered "When do you want to tell the guild?" His eyebrows furrowed, making him look funny and I had to put a hand over my mouth to keep from giggling "Tell them what?" "About...us," "Oh, I suppose soon." He shrugged, my face fell "Yeah soon..." "What's wrong Lucy?" I wiped a stray tear away "I don't even know," I giggled.

I hugged Natsu and clung to him, my cheek against his chest "Huh?" Natsu's arms were sprawled next to him, he looked confused, but then snuggled me closer. I turned my face up and he leaned down to kiss me. I smiled into his kiss and his tongue touched my lip. I blushed and pulled him closer, I bit his bottom lip slightly. "Lucy," "Yeah?" "What are we doing?" "Kissing," "I don't know."

He leaned back on my bed and I was on top of him. My eyes widened slightly in surprise as my cheeks turned redder. "I think that was more than a kiss," I looked down from his face and closed my eyes. His hand pulled up on my chin and he kissed me again. This time he didn't hesitate to reach his tongue out to find mine. My tongue slowly met him on its own accord. I kissed him deeply and I felt his hands curl around me and move downward.

"Natsu..." I pulled away and looked down again "Hmm, Lucy?" His hand stopped on my rump, it was distracting "What are we doing?" "Loving each other Lucy." I looked up at him face and saw his eyes twinkling. "Huh?" "Did you not hear me?" "No, I heard you, it's just, your eyes." I moved a little closer to get a better look "What's with my eyes?" His hand moved a little making my attention waver a bit "They're...twinkling."

"Twinkling?" I nodded and kissed him again, quickly. I rolled off of him and snuggled into him. He put his arm around me and stared at the ceiling "The things you do to me Lucy," "What I do?" "Yeah," he glanced over at me with a puzzled look on his face "I've never wanted a girl as much as I want you, I've never even wanted a girl at all before you." I was slightly shocked but, really he was the same to me "I've never met a boy I wanted either, you're my first, everything really. First kiss, first love, first guy to be in the same bed with me."

Natsu smiled "You're my first too, for all of those things," "You've never kissed a girl before?" He shook his head "Why do you ask?" Natsu's never kissed a girl? Odd, with all his pretty fan girls, though, I suppose when I met him he was distracted with Igneel, he wouldn't care about girls. "I find it odd," "I find it odd I'm your first kiss too," "Why?" "Because you're beautiful, oh, hey Lucy?" "What?" I felt my cheeks grow hot at his compliment and smuggled closer to hide it "Did it hurt?"

What is he talking about? "Did what hurt?" "When you fell from heaven." I giggled "Yes, it hurt very much." He smiled at me "I love your giggle," "You are a man of random things aren't you?" "What do you mean? You giggled and I said I liked it." I shrugged, and kissed his cheek "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." "Okay, goodnight Lucy, I love you." I was taken off guard for a second and hesitated "I love you too, Natsu. Goodnight."