Epilogue

Lucy's POV
It had been a month since we had finished the job for the five items and I had gotten most of the money. A month ago I had seen Natsu fall off a cliff and we hadn't seen him since. I hadn't been on a job since but I needed to soon. Everyone had tried to comfort me of the loss but I couldn't stop crying.
I had just found out I loved him, I knew I would go far to see him again, even if just once. It was a quiet day at the Guild Hall, like it had been for the past month. With no Natsu to be loud with, no one bothered. The door opened and I looked to see Crystal running over to me excitement on her face "Lucy! I just felt something so weird!" "What do you mean?" "It's hard to explain, I just know that something really good is going to happen!" "Crystal calm down."
"I can't!" Suddenly the doors once again burst open and I saw a silhouette. Who ever it was was a guy, with a scarf. I couldn't see who it was through the sudden light but once my eyes got used to the light I saw who it was, it was...Natsu. He was all beaten up, but he looked okay, he could walk at least.
I stared in disbelief, it couldn't be, how could he have survived? I knew Natsu was strong but falling off a mountain was a little much don't you think? He walked in and over to me. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed, the emotions running through my head but I couldn't choose what to do, so I stared.
He was right in front of me, then why didn't I believe it? I looked away as a tear escaped and flowed down my cheek. I was shaking, looking down at the table. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I still didn't move, no, he's not real. I felt a hand grab my face and I was forced to look at him, the man I loved.
We stared into each other's eyes for a while "Natsu?" "Lucy..." my mouth opened in shock, it was him. I jumped up and hugged him so tightly I thought I would hurt him. My tears started flowing again, this time out of joy "Natsu," I looked up at him and I kissed him. I would never let him go again "Don't leave again," "I wouldn't dream of it."
-=Skip Forward=-
It was morning and I woke up in Natsu's arms, I had been for awhile now, all the days seemed blurred together when I was with him. "You awake Natsu?" He stirred and I kissed his cheek "I am now," "Oh, sorry," "No, I'm glad I woke up. We should head to the Guild Hall." "What for?" "Oh, uh, Gramps said he had something to tell us." "Oh, okay." I wonder what the Master wanted.
We got up and I got dressed, not caring that Natsu was there, he stretched and he wrapped his arms around me after I was done getting dressed. He rubbed his face in my hair "I love you so much Lucy," "I love you too Natsu." I put my hand on his cheek then turned around and kissed him "I'm going to go the hall, meet me there?"
That's odd, Natsu usually didn't like separating with me, not since what had happened at Mount Hakobe "Okay, meet you there." He left and I finished getting ready. Why would he go ahead? Who knows? I should hurry though. I finished getting dressed in a blue dress with ruffles, some boots and saw that Natsu had left his scarf. Even weirder, Natsu never left his scarf behind. I grabbed it and put it around my neck and left towards the Guild Hall.
I walked up to the hall's doors and hesitated. What am I waiting for? I pushed the doors open to see no one. "Hello?" No one was here, I walked in cautiously, suddenly a spotlight appeared and in it was Natsu, down on one knee, his head down, hands holding something. I walked towards him "Natsu?" He looked up at me and smiled.
He lifted his hands and in them were a small black box "Lucy Heartfillia, will you marry me?" I almost jumped with joy and surprise, I didn't mean to hesitate but I did. He opened the box, in it was a small silver ring with a pink Fairy Tail symbol on it, lined in gold, like my symbol "Natsu..." he started to look worried "How could I ever say no? Yes! I'll marry you!"
He stood up and put the ring on my finger. He picked me up, like that one day he saved me, he's saved me again. He kissed me "I love you Lucy," "I love you so much Natsu." Everyone appeared and started cheering as we kissed again.
-=The Wedding=-
I was wearing a short white dress with a lace cover. The design was of Carnations, it was long sleeved and it stopped at the end of my dress. I was holding a bouquet of red Carnations and my hair was back in a long veil that touched the floor. I was in the Guild Hall and I was facing closed doors. We had decided to have the wedding outside, right outside the Guild Hall, the doors slowly opened and I looked up and smiled at the only man I could ever love.
I started to walk down the red carpet isle and looked around. There were ice sculptures of flowers, hearts, swans, they were beautiful, the whole guild was there, neither of us had parents anymore but if they were watching right now, I know they'd be proud. I reached the end and I stepped up next to Natsu. He looked nervous, which made me smile, the bride's usually the nervous one but not today.
The Master had decided to be the preacher and after he said the speech that I couldn't listen too, I was too distracted. Soon he asked the question "Natsu Dragneel, do you take Lucy Heartfillia as your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do," "And do you, Lucy Heartfillia, take Natsu Dragneel to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," "Then you may kiss the bride."
Natsu and I looked at each other for a minute and then he kissed me "I love you Lucy," "And I you, Natsu." We kissed and everyone cheered, I was finally complete. Yes, I'm happy, Crystal.
-=The (perfect) End=-