Chapter 9

(their bedroom btw)

~Antonio's POV~

~The next morning~

The morning sun shining through the small gap in the curtains wakes me up from the best sleep i have gotten in ages why you may ask well because I have my beautiful baby wrapped up in my arms finally.

Now I may sound like a full-on softy for an Italian mafia Don but let me tell you something every Italian mafia Don that has ever ruled has only been and while ever respecting their spouse, In this mafia we are taught to respect women.

I am lost in my thoughts about Opals and i's future when I feel her stir in my arms I look down at my sleeping beauty and see that she trying to open her eyes while rubbing away the sleep from them, god she is so cute and she drives me crazy I swear.

"Good morning my little baby" I whisper against her forehead before leaving little pecks on it.

All I get is a grumbled out morning before she turns in my arms so we are spooning, I chuckle so my little kitten isn't very much of a morning person I see.

"Aw are you not that much of a morning person kitten, well I am sorry for waking you up, lets sleep in for a bit longer" I say against her hair, I inhale her gorgeous scent and all I get is a little nod in return before I hear breaths slow down.

As I was allowing my self to finally fall back asleep after watching my queen for a bit my door opens and incomes Alex, Tamara and Noah all looking quite pleased that I was awake, I stare at them before in a flash of an eye Tamara is running towards the bed and jumping straight on top of Opal.

"BITCHHHHH WAKE UPP YOU LAZY BUMMMMM" Tamara yells while picking up a pillow and repeatedly smacking Opal with it, I was about to yell at them to leave when all of a sudden Opal shots up and pushes Tamara off her in the process.

"Can you shut the fuck up please" Opal says while yawning at the end and finally noticing that we have a crowd watching the events unfold. Opal turns toward Tamara who is still laying on the floor laughing her ass off for no reason and then suddenly she turns serious jumping on Opal again.

"Girl you had me worried as fuck yesterday all we got told is that you got drugged, then poof you now living here bitch I was ready to throw some hands" Tamara says as she gets up and walks over to Alex and hugging her.

I growl at the fact that its early and all I wanna do is cuddle my baby.

"Why did you wake us up" I growl out at them since I myself am not much of a morning person and now that I have my queen cuddled up to me I just wanna cuddle her forever.

"Well mister 'I wanna hog Tamara's best friend' Opal and I have to go to work you know like a normal person" Tamara says while putting her hand on her hip in a sassy manner.

~Opal's POV~

"Well mister 'I wanna hog Tamara's best friend' Opal and I have to go to work you know like a normal person" Tamara says while putting her hand on her hip in a sassy manner.

I inwardly groan at the fact that I have to get up out of this comfortable bed and out of Antonio's warm arms to just walk around for hours on end with mean, rude and annoying customers when I would rather stay here all day.

"Do we have to go" I groan out snuggling myself into Antonio's arms who welcomes me warmly, i look around at the 3 people standing in the room, I notice that the girl who I am thinking is Alex has hickeys going down her neck.

I whip my head towards Tamara's neck that has twice as many hickeys on it. I suppress a giggle noticing that Alex and Tamara got down and dirty as she dreamed happening. Filling me in with dirty details of her dream.

"And what are you giggling about miss lazy" Tamara says noticing that I am trying my hardest to not burst out laughing.

I look between her and Alex once more time before finally bursting out laughing, clutching my stomach that was starting to hurt off how much I was laughing.

"Looks like someone got down and dirty'" I giggle out pointing at her and Alex's necks and then bursting out at their shocked and embarrassed faces, soon I am not the only one laughing now Antonio and Noah have joined in on the laughing outburst.

"Ok ok, whatever missy we have to get ready for work and then I have to say goodbye to you" Tamara says with a blushed face, an obvious pout on her lips, I freeze up what does she mean goodbye.

"What do you mean goodbye why are you leaving," I say rushing out of bed towards Tamara who was in Alex's arms, I am I really going to lose my bestfriend all of a sudden.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you but me and Alex are going to live in Italy for a couple years because Alex has a mission there and your gonna become Dona and I am going to train to become a fighter for the mafia" Tamara says while letting go of Alex to pull me into a hug, I feel sad yet happy, Tamara has always wanted to fight ever since we where little but I am sad that she is leaving me.

"That's amazing Tamara! you are finally chasing your dream I am so happy for you but please for my sake don't go making friends with a hot Italian and replace me please" I say slightly crying at the fact that today I was losing my best friend.

"Oh my god, you idiot why would I forget about you, you dipshit we have been threw so much shit together I couldn't think about losing you" Tamara says crying as well, we must look like two idiots crying our eyes out and hugging each other for dear life.

"Ok you two need to get dressed for work Alex you take Tamara and I will take Opal and Noah stop standing there like a creep" Antonio says while pulling me and Tamara apart.

"I am sorry but that was just so emotional and beautiful, oh my god group hug ladies" Noah says screaming the last part then pulling me and Tamara into a group hug. Tamara and I just giggle before we where finally let go to get ready for work.