chapter 19

~Opal's POV~

I woke up with a splitting headache, I look around the new room confused, why was I hear and why did I pass out, I remember what had happened how Antonio cheated on me and how I ran out and that's all I remember.

Suddenly panicked as I hear the door to the room start to open, O look at the door taking shallow breaths trying to come up with an escape plan when the door opens to reveal.

Mattia?!

Mattia why was one of Antonio's trusted men here, I slightly let a breathe out a relief knowing he won't hurt me right.

"Oh I am so glad that your awake I was so worried about you" Mattia says while walking over to the queen sized bed and taking a seat on the side while looking at me.

"Where am i, what happened , why am I here" I say while seating upwards and looking towards Mattia.

"After what happened with Antonio and stuff I was walking out of his office when I saw someone carrying your unconscious body so I knocked them out and brought you hear knowing you probably don't wanna be near Antonio" he says flashing me a soft smile.

I slightly melt on the inside knowing that he cares about and looking at him I just noticed how handsome he was, wait what am I thinking I love Antonio right.

"Thank you so much Mattia I can't thank you enough but now I have no where to stay" I say while blushing slightly under Mattia's gaze.

"You can stay here, this is my getaway cabin it's away from the mansion and I can help you get back up on your feet" I smile even wider and before I can register what I am doing I am lunging myself towards Mattia and engulfing him in a hug.

Mattia lightly chuckles and kisses my forehead after we pull away from the hug, I smile at him once again , maybe just maybe I can move on from Antonio and Mattia can help me.

~Antonio's POV~
~3 months later~

Without Opal by my side I have felt numb I have been drowning myself in alcohol I haven't left the house in so long, we have tried tracking Opal's movement but it's like she has dropped off the face of the earth.

My baby, my kitten, my life is gone I don't think I will ever get her back, I even tried to talk to her at work but the first two times she sent me away and the third I found out she quit, I texted Alex to see if Tamara knew where she was but all I got was a two-hour long phone call of straight yelling at me.

To make matters worse I found out that Russians have been teaming up with the Mexicans and are possibly gonna try a new take my mafia down.

Tonight I going to have dinner with my family, they don't know what happened between me and Opal and I know they won't be happy but I hope they can try and help me get her back.

I knock on the pearly white double doors of my old family house, I hear the clicking of heels on the floor before Martha the old housemaid opens the door and when she sees me she beams at me.

Martha is like my second mum she has known me since I was born, I give her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek after she takes my coat.

"I hear you had a girlfriend where is she son," Martha says practically bouncing of the walls I send her a sad smile before speaking up myself

"She's sick so she is staying home to rest" and with that, I am walking to the family dining room where I can hear my mum's voice.

"Mama I am here," I say while walking through the high white oak doors, she quickly runs towards me but stops.

"Where is Opal," Mum says looking disappointed I send her a sad smile and look around the room to see my dad, sister and brother sitting down staring at me.

"About her um come sit and I will explain," I say growing nervous, I am scared that my mum will be really mad I mean I know she will but I am still nervous.

We all sit down before i start to explain "a couple of months ago I made the biggest mistake of my life I cheated on Opal with Bethany and I know I know I really didn't mean too but now she is gone and I can't find her to forgive me"

"YOU WHAT" my mum yells furious at me, see I knew it "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT OPAL WAS THE SWEETEST FUCKING GIRL AND YOU JUST FUCKED HER OVER"

I look down ashamed of myself, I knew what I did was wrong but when someone else says it makes me feel even worse.

"Finally you got rid of that slut see I told you they wouldn't last," Jade says smirking, I send her a deathly glare that makes her stop smirking and look down at her plate.

"Why would you do that Ant I thought you were a good person brother but I guess not" Oliver speaks up looking like he was on the verge of tears, before I can speak he is already running out of the room to his room, mum sends me one more glare before running after my younger body.

Jade was about to speak again before my dad speaks up for the first time this evening "Jade go up to your room" Jade's about to protest but dads send her a look which makes her whine but she reluctantly walks up to her room.

"Son what you did was disgusting and I hope you know that your actions have consequences and she won't come back easily" I nod looking down again feeling guilty " but that doesn't mean she won't come back it just means that you have to work hard for her" dad finishes and goes up to help mum.

I look at the now-empty dining hall with a sudden realisation that I will work hard for her, I have to. I will get on my knees and beg for her, I will sacrifice my life for her just to have her for myself once again, with a burst of determination I leave the dining room and grab my coat before i walk out to my car.

I drive home and call a meeting my for all my best trackers, to bet on my knees for my queen I gotta find her first, I promise you, my queen, I will have you again and I hope to god you let me back in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~