chapter 18

~Opal's POV~

~a week later~

After Antonio and i had that intimate moment i haven't really talked to him since he has been leaving early and coming back when i dead asleep, and with him ignoring me i have been letting my insecurities take over my mind, i had just woken up and once again, he's not here, i quickly look around for him before going to his office.

I open his office and i see Bethany on top of Antonio and they were making out passionately, i don't even make a sound i am shocked, angry but sad i mean i gave him my innocence and he just threw it in the dirt like it was nothing, i was about to back out but i knocked something over causing both of them to whip their heads to look at me.

"Oh no please continue i will be leaving," i say as i am reaching for the handle and bolting out the office door, i can hear Antonio distressed calls of my name and how he wants to explain but all i do is keep my head forward and kept running, as i am running around a corner i hit a hard chest but before i can look up i feel a cloth placed over my nose and i am seeing darkness.

~Antonio's POV~

I kept calling out for Opal but she left and I did it, I cheated on her, I hurt the one girl I wanted to marry and the one girl I wanted to have a future with.

"GET OUT THIS INSTANCE YOU SLUT" I yell at Bethany who was on the floor after I pushed her off me, Bethany lets out a humorous chuckle before looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Your the one who pulled me on your lap and started the kiss so don't say it's my fault and now that whore is gone let's continue," Bethany said while standing up and making her way towards me, I was consumed with the truth of her statement, all I can do is push her away which makes her huff and stomp out of my office.

I can't believe i cheated on the Opal i promised myself and Opal i would never hurt but it looks like i can't even keep that promise, i was just so stressed about the situation i mean someone has been leaking information about Opal to the Russians and i have been trying it figure out the mole.

I guess i just wanted to let my frustration out of something and when Bethany walked into my office in that disgustingly skimpy outfit the stress and anger of the situation took over and I just pulled her on me and started kissing her, I really wasn't in the right mindset and I hope that i can get Opal to understand that.

I hear someone enter the room i look up hopefully thinking its Opal coming back but all i see is two very angry twins and Noah who looks like he is about to punch the fuck out of me, my eye lose that hopeful twinkle and my face is turned cold before i can ask what they want i feel someones knuckles connect with my jaw.

"WHY THE FUCK WAS OPAL RUNNING OUT OF HERE SOBBING HER HEART OUT AND THEN A COUPLE MINUTES LATER THAT SLUT WALKED OUT" Noah yells in my face while looking down at me, his punch knocked me off my chair, but i am not even mad i am just empty knowing i most likely ruined my chances with Opal.

"I did something and I regret it so much and I know she will never forgive me.." I am cut myself off with a sob which surprises my guys and myself because haven't cried ever since my grandfathers funeral when I was 10.

I look up at them realising Lorenzo, Mattia and Leo have entered the room, my emotions are all over the place that i just don't care anymore i let the unshed tears fall down my face like waterfalls and let the sobs out that were caught in my throat, Noah looks at me with surprise before pulling me to my feet and pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

The other guys join and we just group hug while i sob my heart out from the stress and from losing my love, my life, as we pull away my sobs have stopped and so have the tears but my face has tear streaks down it and my eyes are bloodshot, Noah looks at me and slightly smiles before speaking.

"Hey man it's ok we will get her back just give her time, in the meantime we will monitor to make sure she is ok, you will get her back but please don't go running to Bethany ok" i nod and look at them all before nodding my head silently as thanks, all my guy's nod and walk out leaving me and Noah alone.

"I am sorry for punching you," Noah says after seeing me rubbing my jaw where he punched, i just wave my hand

"No i deserved it brought me back to reality and it helped me see that you're here to help me," i say while sitting down in my chair, I sigh already hating knowing my loves out there alone because Tamara and Alex are in Italy, but I know her and Tamara have their apartment still.

Noah leaves after telling me once more how we will find her and I am left in my office sitting they're quietly letting the guilt consume me knowing am in the wrong I mean I took Opal's virginity and had the best sex ever but I wouldn't even call it that more like making love and I just threw it down the drain, I then shut her out completely being selfish and not talking to her, heck I didn't even cuddle her when we slept, I sigh once more before getting to work on how to make her forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ummm excuse me 14k read like what the actual heck and also it going to get more exciting, who did you think took her and why hope your enjoying the book and thanks for the funny comments that make my day until next time