Chapter 24

~Opal's POV~

I grimace but I am distracted by the sound of footsteps and I look towards the metal door only to see two people walk in and right then and there is where I really fucking broke.

In walk Tamara and Alex, they are smiling so sadistically it makes me flinch, Tamara looks towards me and just stares.

My best fucking friend that helped me through everything, the person I told my darkest secrets too betrayed me.

I don't know what to feel, I feel numb because I am finally fully broken, everything I had tried fixing over the years has fully broken

All because of one fucking bitch who betrayed me, I just stare at her I don't know what else to do, honestly, now I feel like dieing just I wanna leave.

"Aww look at that little bitch on the floor," she says while walking over to me and by that time I have silent tears rolling down my face, she smiles and then knocks me out.

~Antonio's POV~

We are currently on the plane on the way to Russia only 2 more hours and we can land, I know that Jade and Bethany are in on this it's just a feeling.

I have also been trying to contact Alex and Tamara for them to help but neither of them is answering their phones which is weird, but I shrug it off not caring about them.

"Boss you look tense just relax she will be fine and nothing bad will happen," Sam says smiling at me obviously trying to get me to relax but I just can't.

"No I can't just relax the love of my life is in the hands of my biggest enemy and I am not there to protect her and what's even worse is that one of my most trusted men went against me and my own sister my own fucking blood went against me but also the family so no I am sorry I can't fucking calm down," I say let all my stress out

I have been so stressed lately it's been taking a toll on me. I just wanna hold Opal I just want to snuggle with my kitten.

God, I would do anything to go back to the way our relationship was at the start before I cheated before I fucked up and before she left.

I just want her back, god if you up that please just let me get my love back.

I stare out at the clouds they, we are flying over, I am starting to dose off but I feel a blanket being put over me and the extra comfort made me slip into a deep sleep.

Dream

I am standing at the end of an ultra, I am on a beach and all my family and friends are surrounding me and all my men too, I look around confused.

Until I look down the aisle and see her

There she is my Opal in a beautiful white dress, that hugs her curves nicely and makes her look like the fucking goddess she is.

She is walking down the aisle and I am tearing up, this beautiful girl in Infront of me is all mine and I am never letting her go.

It's finally time for us to say our vows she goes first.

"Antonio you helped me, you helped me so much and I don't know if I can ever repay you, so I am repaying you in a way I see best. My love. It may not be enough but i am hoping it is cause I am willing to make you the happiest man on this earth, Antonio I don't know what I would do without you, we go together like two peas in a pod and I am glad I am partnered with you I love you forever and always my king"

By the end of her vows, I am crying and a lot of the people are caring in the crowd, it is now my turn for my vows.

"Opal you are my life, my kitten, my love, the second I laid eyes in you I knew you were mine to that stunning body of yours to your beautiful laugh that just brightens up my whole day every time I hear it, you pulled me out of the darkness without you I would still be trapped in that darkness always wanting to be released, you are my heaven on earth, my own personal angel, I can't wait for the day we start a family, I love you forever and always my Queen"

I finish and when I look into her eyes I see her tearing up with tests that look like they could spill at any moment.
"Antonio do you take Opal to be your lawfully wedded wife threw sickness and in health till death do you part" the pastor speaks.

"I do" I speak with no hesitation

"Opal do you take Antonio to be your lawfully wedded husband threw sickness and in health till death do you part" the pastor speaks.

"I do" she speaks confidently.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" before the pastor even finishes his sentence I am scooping Opal into a dip.

Out lips are getting closer and closer

END OF DREAM

"ANTONIO"

I open my eyes in fright I look around disappointed to see I am still in the jet, the jet that has now landed

I look up at Noah and give him a glare for interrupting my beautiful dream with my kitten Opal.

"Sorry lover boy but we are here and we need to start looking for their base," Noah says getting up from where he was sitting and walking to the plane exit.

He is so lucky that was important because if it wasn't I would have killed him with my bare hands for interrupting my dream.

But I know for a fact the second I get my Opal back I will be making that dream a reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~