Chapter 21

~Opal's POV~

"So what do we have here," Antonio says while looking between Mattia and me with a straight face but you could see the straight fire in his eyes. I swallow down the lump in my throat even though Antonio and I are over and he cheated I still feel bad that I went on a date with Mattia.

"Look man it's not my fault you cheated," Mattia says while standing up trying to intimidate Antonio which is obviously not working. Antonio sends him our glare before turning his attention to me.

"Well, kitten you going to explain" he starts with a soft look, the name he said made me angry and then we feel like slapping the shit out of him. 

"don't you dare call me that you're a cheater you disgust me you fucking fucked another girl for we were dating and after I left and I tried to find happiness your bitch ass thinks it can come to claim me I think the fuck not," I say more standing up and roughly slamming my chair on the floor and leaving.

As I walk outside I find myself talking to a small Park as I go and sit on the bench for a couple of minutes I don't notice the figure walking behind me. I sit on the bench for a couple more minutes till I hear someone clear their throat behind me " what the fuck are you doing here" I so will stand up and go to them but something hits me on the head.

I fall to the ground and hold my head of my hands my head is not throbbing in pain "why the fuck did you do that" I spit at them then in a blink of an eye my vision is blurry and I feel a sting on my neck that all I see is darkness.

~Antonio's POV~

I watch as she leaves the restaurant angry I'll add pain to the site before turning my attention back to the traitor of a friend "do you care to fucking explain why you're on a date with my girlfriend"

"You heard her do cheating on her so I decided I would help her put the pieces of her heart back together and I caught feelings fire you can't claim her like a fucking dog she isn't a dog" Matthias as well inching forward to me as I'm about to a rebuttal and put him in his place Noah comes running up to me.

"Boss you know how I bought walked outright so I tried following her to make sure she's ok but when I got to her someone was throwing her into the back of a van, I tried shooting at them but they got away," Noah says out of breath and look at material to see him....smirking he's in on it he helps someone kidnapped my Opal.

I lunge at him taking him by surprise the people at the restaurants all run out as I take a knife and press the cold metal blade against his neck. In the coldest and deepest voice I speak "where is she and who took her" he spits in my face "I will never tell" he screams

I chuckled darkly making him flinch again I stand up and pull him up by his collar as well. The twins come over and restrain him he looks around nervously.

Without saying a word and I punch him sending his head flying back as he lets out a cry of pain. "Take him to the cells and try and get ants out of him don't kill him that's my job," I say as the twins carry him out of the restaurant.

I let another sigh before turning to Noah and nodding my head forward at him as a sign to start walking we walk in science for a couple of seconds to look at his car. As we sit in his car I start furiously typing on my phone for all of my men to start looking for Opal. I let out a sigh as my friend starts ringing the sound ring me and silence. It's my mum.

"Hey, honey um have you seen Jude it seems she stole $4,000 and disappeared into the night," my mum says calmly but you can hear the distress in her voice trying not to seep out. My mind goes into overdrive my sister is missing at the same time opal is taken that can't be a coincidence.

"Um no I have not seen Jade but I will look I got to go mum but I will call you later if I get any details about her bye mum love you," I say before hanging up so my mum can't answer "step on it" I demand Noah as we get closer to the house.

Would Jade really get someone to kidnap Opal I mean I know she didn't like her but I would she really do that, there is only one way to find an outlet for the hunt begins I think as we pull up to the mansion? I jump out of the car quickly and run into the house yelling at the top of my lungs " MAFIA MEETING RIGHT FUCKING NOW".

Everyone hurries into the meeting room, I sit at the head of the table waiting for everyone to take their seats. as everyone takes their seats I clear my throat to gain everyone's attention before I start speaking "ok someone has taken your Donna that means that someone could hurt her, we need every single man out there looking for her and the main suspect is my sister she went missing and took about four thousand dollars with her I want any information on either of them and you can and throw in Bethany because I feel like she is up to something as well".

Everyone screams yes before running out of the meeting room getting straight to it at finding their dear queen. If it's a hunt the people want it's a hunt they will get.