chapter 16

~My have some sexual innuendos~

~Opal's POV~ 

~At the meeting~ 

As I sit in the chair right next to Antonio's I can't help but look at how he looks in his black suit, my clench my thighs thinking about his body underneath the suit.

What is happening to me I am usually good at keeping these dirty thoughts at bay but at this moment i can't help but imagine him taking me against his desk in front of the window so everyone can see.

As they continue talking about some mafia stuff i start day dreaming about Antonio and i and before i know it the men are shaking hands and saying their goodbyes, as i am about to go up to Antonio and see when we are going home but i notice a man making his way to Antonio and I, he has olive skin, hazel eyes and is more on the lanky side but still built with broad shoulders.

"Antonio if you allow it can we talk for a couple minutes" his voice came smooth like silk and is more on the high pitched side, he looks my way sends me a glare before turning back to Antonio who shoots him his own glare for looking at me.

"What do you want Axel" Antonio's voice comes out rough but yet smooth and husky at the same time, i clench my thighs behind Axel trying to create some friction, Antonio's voice is doing things to me its just so sexy and deep, it makes my pussy throb.

"Without your side chick Antonio" Is all Axel says before sending me another dirty look, i look away embarrassed and humiliated that people think i am still just a side chick to Antonio, i look at Antonio once more before turning around and making my way to the door but before i can reach the door handle i hear Antonio's husky voice fil my ears.

"I suggest you chose what you say to your  future queen Axel" He says before turning to me and patting his lap "Kitten sit" is all he demands but that demand sends another heat wave straight to my core, i slowly make my way over to him before plopping myself on his lap and turning my head into his chest trying to calm my burning red cheeks.

~Antonio's POV~

I saw they way Opal clenched her thighs multiple times during the meeting and at the sound of my voice i smirk in my head knowing i have an effect on my loves body, i am glad the feelings are mutual because she has no idea how many dirty thoughts i have of her and how i would beg just for a taste of her gorgeous pussy.

"Fine" Axel says before speaking again "me and some of the guys are thinking that Opal is no good for the Dona position and would like you to give a better girl for the roll" my whole body is shaking by the end of his statement how dare he HOW FUCKING DARE HE DISRESPECT MY KITTEN, MY QUEEN, MY EVERYTHING.

"Well lucky for you it is not your decision and your opinion doesn't matter and even if it did there is no one else better or anyone else i want other then Opal, now i suggest you get out of my office before i put a bullet between your head and send your dick to your wife" i say sending him the deadliest glare which makes a look of fear to shadow over his eyes.

Axel quickly runs to the door with out looking back, i sigh and hug Opal's beautiful body tighter into my chest loving the feeling of her on me i intake her scent threw my nose my body instantly untensing, i look down at Opal to find her already looking up at me with her doe like eyes.

I lean down and bring my lips to hers, the kiss is full of emotion and passion but also has some lust, as we continue to make out i lift her off my lap making sure to keep our lips connected and setting her on my desk, i lay her down and get onto of her still having our passionate kiss connected.

I pull away breathlessly looking down at her flushed face her lips swollen and red and a string of saliva connecting our mouths, the look is enough to get me hard, i hear her gasp slightly as she feels my full hard on pressed on her thigh, i chuckle breathlessly before going back into another steamy kiss.

I run my tongue over her bottom lip asking for permission to allow my tongue in her mouth, she declines teasing me of absolute heaven, run my hands down her curves before getting to her inner thigh, i lightly smack it making her gasp and allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth and let our tongues fight for dominance i win.

I pull away in need for air savoring that kiss on my lips , i look down her body to see her thighs clenched and rubbing against each other trying to create some friction to giver her some pleasure, i groan at the sight my cock getting unimaginably harder then it already was.

"Is my kitten wet, don't think i haven't noticed you rubbing your pretty thighs together all threw the meeting are you wet kitten" i ask against her ear licking the rim of it and hearing her let out the hottest whimper i have ever heard.

"Speak up kitten" is all i whisper 

"Yes daddy i am so wet" Opal whispers timidly her face going unbelievably red, redder then i have ever seen it, her sweet little voice calling me daddy is enough to push me over the edge of self control.

"Well kitten if you want this then lets go home so i can make love to you all over our room" i whisper huskily before getting off the desk and fixing my suit, i look over to see Opal nod shyly and sitting up on the desk, i help her onto her feet before fixing her dress.

I pull my kitten towards the door trying to cover up my hard cock pushing against my pants trying to go free, I grunt as the tip brushes against my boxers, the sooner we get home the sooner i can finally have my kitten fully.