Chapter 23

~Opal's POV~

All I see is darkness.

Oh wait, nevermind my eyes are closed

I opened my eyes squinting at the suddenly bright light, I look around the room well more like a cell, it has cracks in the walls and a lot of cobwebs over the place, there's one little bar window that only showed me the sky.

As I was observing the room the bug heavy metal door to the room starts to open and in walked some very scary looking dude, he smiles creepily at me and walks towards me.

As he stops Infront of me and crouches down to my level of laying on the cold concrete floor, "well what do we have here little dove" he says his voice heavy with a Russian accent.

I look at his face for a couple of seconds and as he is about to speak again, I spit in his eye "go fuck yourself" I say anger pouring out of my pores.

He only laughs and wipes the spit off his face with his thumb before licking my spit off his thumb, I gag at the sight, that's truly disgusting.

"Aren't you a little firecracker I see?" he says before backhanding making my head swing left violently "and about the fucking part that's your job"

"Excuse me Mr I kidnap young girls for fun and I am a pedophile," I say getting his face, I am not scared of him more intimated by him.

He sends me a sadistic smile before standing up and kicking me in the ribs making me winded, I regain my breath a couple of seconds later only to be kicked in the head.

"Don't worry we will be married soon and you will be my personal whore" he spits in my face before turning and walking straight out the door he came in.

I lay there trying to get my thoughts together, I mean I was just kidnapped and I am going to be married to a fucking Russian asshole, and I don't even know where I am.

I start silently crying my eyes are stinging because of my tears and my hands are hurting because of how harsh the ropes are tied, I tried to sit up but my ribs start aching so I sigh in defeat and lay back down.

~A couple of hours later~

I open my eyes to see that it looks around noon but I don't exactly know what time because I am still fucking kidnapped.

As I am staring out the window absent-mindlessly I don't notice a tall and grizzly bear look dude walking in with a plate that has one piece of bread in it with what looks to be like shit.

He clears his throat and when I look at him he sends me a harsh glare before placing (more like throwing) the plate down.

I look at him like he is dumb because hello my hands are tied
"Hello, bigfoot looking ass my hands are still tied," I say while sending him and glare.

Walks behind me and unties my hands, I reach for the food with him looking at me intently I just shake my head before scoffing down the food acting like I haven't eaten in days cause honestly it feels like it.

As I finished the grizzly bear looking dude grabs my hands quite roughly and ties them behind my back he picks up the plate before walking out of the cell and shutting the door harshly.

I sigh before trying to make myself comfortable I mean I don't know how long Mr Russian asshole is gonna keep me here so I might as well get comfy.

As I am sitting here sore and bruised, I am slowly losing hope I am mean I was a total bitch to Antonio so why would he want to save me.

The metal door opened again and groaned not wanting to deal with any more shit but that was until Bethany and Jade walked in with smug smirks on their oh so plastic faces.

"Well what do we have here," Bethany says in here all to squeaky voice

"Not you to bitches I don't wanna hear your annoying ass voices right now I already have a headache," I say this unknown confidence just keeps growing and I think it's gonna get me killed.

Bethany makes a guess a gasp while Jade just screeches and kicks me in the stomach and it was the weakest kick I have ever felt.

"Wow, you kick like a fucking baby how are you a mafia Princess," I say mockingly, I look at her to see her face burning red from anger.

She quickly calls someone in and incomes that grizzly looking fucking dude "mason take care of this slut" Bethany says in her oh so annoying voice.

"Says the one who looks, smells and talks like a walking STD," I say and right as I finish that sentence punches are being thrown at me left right and centre.

Through my blurry vision I can see Bethany and Jade smirking while enjoying the show, I just it, I mean I have been through worse so you can't break what's already broken.

After an hour of straight punches to my ribs and face grizzly dude or 'mason' finally stops and I can actually take a breather, I glare at mason who just glares right back but I know that it won't affect him in the slightest.

I look towards Jade and Bethany who are fucking smirking at me still, I smirk right back until Jade speaks up "I think there are two visitors who really wanna see you".

I stare at her confused until she nods her head towards the grizzly dude who walks out of the cell, the girls are smirking at me and whispering to each other.

"Before they come in just know that they never liked you it was just fake and it's was all just a plan to break you," Bethany says while spitting on the floor next to me.

I grimace but I am distracted by the sound of footsteps and I look towards the metal door only to see two people walk in and right then and there is where I really fucking broke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~