Chapter 25

~Antonio's POV~

It's been a couple of hours since we landed and we are currently all in a hotel suite and all my trackers are looking for the Russian hideout. Every minute that goes by is making me more and more restless, I just wanna run to wherever this fucking Russians are and kill them, and save my kitten.

I am now fucking pissed because even my best fucking trackers and hackers can't fucking find a simple Russian hideout, god I just want to hold her, she is the only one who can calm me down, I am fucking livid I feel like punching a wall to calm myself down.

"Found it, boss," one of my men said, I swear I could fucking jump for joy in that exact moment, I run over to the computer to see an address, I take a photo and quickly run out yelling commands at my men to get their ass in the cars. 

In five minutes we were all on our way to the base, we are loading in our guns and people are preparing for war, and this war we aren't gonna lose.

~Opal's POV~

I open my eyes to see I am in a nice bedroom, I sit up quickly making myself wince because of the pain, I look around the room to see I am in a king-sized bed, there is a huge window on the left side and a white door, and then a double door. 

I hear the door open and look over to see my kidnaper walking into the room smirking at me, god does this guy ever stop smirking. " hello my fiance" he says walking over to me I choke on my spit fiance when the heck did we get engaged. I stare at him shocked and I am pretty sure my face showed it cause he chuckled.

"Yes fiance we are getting married in a couple of hours just so I can kill Antonio cause you my сокровище (treasure) are his greatest weakness, now I will send in some girls to help you get dressed and I expect you to be walking down the aisle in 3 hours," he says before giving yet another smirk and walking out the door.

I stare at the door in shock, I am getting forced into a marriage, I never gonna fall in love I am never gonna be able to marry Antonio... wait what no I hate him, but I still love him god I hate feelings. I was about to get up and try an escape but of course, the fucking devils themselves have to walk in, Bethany, Jade, Alex and Tamara.

I send them a hard glare causing them to giggle and roughly pull me up to my feet and throw me into a bathroom and then throw in a wedding dress. I look at the wedding dress and feel tears fall down my cheeks, I take a quick shower and get into the dress.

I walk out of the bathroom to only get pulled down onto the vanity chair and people are pulling my hair and applying layers and layers of makeup which is making me feel disgusted, I look at myself to see a numb and strange girl looking back at me,...

I walk out of the bathroom to only get pulled down onto the vanity chair and people are pulling my hair and applying layers and layers of makeup which is making me feel disgusted, I look at myself to see a numb and strange girl looking back at me, I don't know this girl.

I catch Tamara's eyes in the mirror, she sends me a soft smile with nice eyes but I am not falling for that fucking trick again, I send her a harsh glare in the reflection which makes her flinch but I just look elsewhere. I don't wanna be here in all honesty I wanna be with Antonio.

I wanna be in his arms, I wanna be in his comfort again all before he fucked this blonde bimbo behind me, I feel a harsh tug on my hair which makes me snap out of my thoughts only to see that dumb bitch jade with a smirk on her face before she goes back to doing my hair.

God do bad people do anything else except smirk, it like it's etched onto their skin, it grosses me out but yet when Antonio smirks it makes me shiver, god, he smirks so hotly, wait this isn't the time I have to figure out when I can escape.

I notice the girls are busy talking so I take the time to look around the room to find anywhere I can leave, as I am looking around I look into the bathroom once more only to finally notice a window that is a bit bigger than me which means I could have escaped.

I must be the dumbest person ever how could I have noticed that I could have been gone by now then again I don't know where the fuck I am, I mentally slap my forehead and look back at the vanity noticing that the girls now finished.

They pull me up off the chair and hand me a bouquet which I just realised was there, they start pulling me out the door until I am standing in front of two huge double oak doors, I look over at them and they silently snicker.

"You will get a cue of when to enter and if you don't someone will drag you up there, ok good," Bethany says before pulling the other girls to get their seats, I take a couple of deep breathes realising that I could be a personal sex toy and get rapped after we get married, deep breaths.

~At the Alter~

I am now standing at the altar with my kidnapper who I don't even know the name of nor does I really care, I am not even paying attention I am just having a silent panic attack but you know no one cares, they only smile "does anybody object to this marriage if speak now or forever hold your peace" the pastor says while looking over the crowd.

I look over the crowd silently begging with my eyes for someone and I mean anyone to object, I don't wanna get married to this bitch oh god if your up there please show me a sign I will be alright. The door to the church burst open and all I hear is "I FUCKING OBJECT" before all hell broke loose.