50 : Stay

Benjamin

Her fingers lace themselves with mine as I bury my face further down on the side of her neck. She arches her back a little, giving me more room.

I kiss the exposed part where her neck meets her shoulder. She gasps and tightens her hold on my hand. I guess she likes that.

I do it again.

Her other hand circles around my hair. She grabs a handful and lifts my face. For a second, I think she's about to push me away. But she does the opposite and brings my mouth back to hers.

She must have no idea how flattering that is.

My hands have minds of their own. One of them releases from her grip, reaches for her hip, bends her knee up, and runs down on her thigh. My fingers find the clasps of her bra and unhook them.

Then she lets me go and stares at me. "Wait," she quietly huffs. "Really? Right here? Right now?"

I stop with what I'm doing as I also search my head for a correct answer, so I don't say anything.

"Your sister is just on the other side of that wall."

"So, shut up, and we'll be quiet."

It's like hitting play after a pause, and we're back to exploring each other's bodies. Her touch is warm, so is her kiss. Her movements are shy and careful. She traces the curves of my back, my chest, and she's fond of clinging onto my biceps.

I'm fighting my own urge to scream. My whole body is on fire, and all I want is for her to welcome me inside.

I fiddle with the elastic of her pants to the outline of her underwear. But before my fingers can get past through the band, she drops her hands on her sides, and her body freezes under me.

I study her face for a second. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

I thought we're just getting started.

Does she prefer that it's totally dark? Or does she want me to open the lights instead? If she's thinking about protection, I got some in one of the drawers. All I have to do is...

"N-no. I'm..." She shuts her eyes and sighs. "I'm sorry. I'm just..."

She wants to stop.

I nod and move away. I reach for one of my pillows, lean my back on the wall near the foot of my bed, stretch my legs, and hide my boner. It's the next frustrating thing if she watches it shrinks.

She sits up and re-adjusts her clothes.

I look away to fight this desire for pleasure and respect her intention to slow things down. What am I in a hurry for, anyway?

"Are you mad at me?" she asks.

"What? No."

"Then, why won't you look at me?"

"I'm just, uh... Cooling down."

She sits beside me, with her back on the wall as well, and my other pillow on her lap. "I'm not saying no," she says. "I'm just saying, not right now."

"It's okay."

Honestly, a part of me feels awkward that my sister is in her room too. For all I know, Jessy must have kept herself awake, trying to sense anything that goes in here. Then she'll use it against me sometime when she feels like making fun of me or pissing me off. Or when she gets back at me for calling her boyfriend names that I find funny. And the possibility that the rest of my family can arrive home anytime. It would be beyond awkward if they figure out that Kim and I did things under this roof. Not that I mind, but I'd rather it's discreet.