Sight

CRINGGG I KNOW TT I'm not a good writer look at theses like practices.

I wanted to get away for every thing. I usually go to a park named 유령 flower field (made up) it was beautiful. The place was always green and a vey rare flower grew commonly there they were white and looks so nice. They smelled great to.

I walked further down the path the view was something to die for. I stopped something that caught my attention. A man beautiful black hair that some what looked blond in the sun, he was standing by the lake under the cherry tree. He was gorgeous and I'm not the type to all in love I've never been in a serious relationship let alone been in love but he..... just him got me tripping on my feet.

I walked next to him. I felt nervous... I look at him and asked,  "what are you doing here?" I look at his side view his jawline was sharp and was very.... cute..

"Im just watching the water... I came to get away  from family."

I was in shock. The boy look at me in the eyes. " Me too... Mr...??"

"Park."     "Park seonghwa but please call me seonghwa or hwa. What ever fits your definition of me."   

"Right seonghwa.... I'm Mingi song Mingi call me Min or.... what ever fits you definition of me." I mocked him as a joke seonghwa lightly smiled at me. I swear my heart dropped right when I saw it. He then started to laugh

"Oh my.... I haven't laughed in a while. Let's get a drink Mingi I wanna know more about you."
*Seonghwa's point of view*
Mingi was tall handsome and very obviously curious about everything. He had dark hair that glistened blue and red.

"So I wanna know more about to why do you look so quite and sad.??" Mingo tilted his head and looked at seonghwa with a curious glance

I sighed knowing that there is no way to escape him. " well... I may look nice to you but i get bullied at school, my family are controlling and don't believe I can do things others can but I do have a passion for music and art." I look over at mingi. His eyes they were shining.

"Looks like we are the same huh... our family's think we are less then we actually are" "every one at school are a bit to scared to talk to me so I guess we are opposites of that." Mingo place his hand under him chin and lifted me head a bit and looked me in the eyes

"Wait... hwa was what school do you go to?"

"I go to orchard high whys that.?" Now I was confused as I watch mingi's eyes

"We go to the same school. Just my luck can't wait to see you there sweet pea." Mingi winked at me and smiled. "Oh here's my number don't ever feel like you are wasting my time I would love to hear your voice again."

I turned red I felt my heart stop the first person who even said anything like that to me nor ever talked to me but I knew these felling would go away as soon as we enter back to a hell hole

School.