Losin Control- russ

(Titles are song)

"okay, okay chill. san stop." I walked between them hopefully stopping mingi from straight up attacking san. I stared into san eyes " please.." san stopped looking at mingi and looked at me and nodded smiling.

"mingi I'm teasing and testing you, I want you to be good for Seonghwa and turns out you really do have a soft spot for him huh.' san smirked back but mingi stood quite with the same stare, dark aura. mingi was lost in his head and thoughts he couldn't here any one.

Mingi's pov:

I couldn't focus on anything I saw that san was speaking to me but I couldn't hear anything I was to lost in anger. until I felt something on my chest. Seonghwa placed his hands on my chest then moved one hand to my cheek and I snapped out of everything. There it was again the slowing of time all I could focus on was seonghwa's face and how soft his hands were soft and how he felt so smoothing.

"mingi... calm down please.."

I snapped out of it and took my hand and grabbed his hand,

'I-I'm sorry Seonghwa. I didn't mean to scare you.. did I scare you???"

Seonghwa began to giggle

"no, I'm okay but are you okay? you kind of snapped on us."

"did I.. sorry" I looked towards san

"I guess you didn't hear me so ill say it again. I was teasing and testing you, I want you to be good for Seonghwa and turns out you really do have a soft spot for him."

"W-What- I-I don't know what you talking about" I turned my head that hung low as every one laughed

"OkAy BuDdIe" yeosang mocked

"don't you diddley damn dare sang." I spat out at him as he put his hands in the air

"okay, okay I surrender!"

every one began to laugh again and we should the others around the place

"okay we should go home we've been here for two day." minghao stated as every one except me  and the members, shot their head to him

"WHAT? Two DAYS?!?!" Every one was surprised

" you were looking for me for two day..?" Seonghwa had guilt build in his stomach as his head hung low. I hugged him holding him on my chest.

"It's okay. At least I know your okay.." I patted and rubbed the back of his head smoothly hoping that he wouldn't feel so bad. "Let go home okay..?" I said softly. Damn...

I fell hard haven't I...

"I'm going to take him now okay?" I felt seonghwa get heavy and I automatically knew he fell asleep.

"Yeah okay here take this. It's my number my names minghao." He handed me a piece of paper and I took it observing it and I put it in my pocket.
"Thanks wait minghao??"
"Yeah. I'm from China so you know-"
"Ah right! Okay then I'll add your number but right now u have to take this."

I looked down at seonghwa who was supporting his sleeping body on mine. I picked him up with no worry and he casually wrapped his leg around my waist and his arms were around my neck.

"Okay then please drive safe and keep care of him. He's been through..    to much. Way more that you can think of." Minghao then turned around walking but once I blinked he was gone.

More then I can imagine...? I now feel like there is more that just bullies, no friends and never talks about family now. I shake it off walking out of the woods and into my car as I drove to the house. Every now and then I would look over at seonghwa but he wouldn't move. I just found out that he only moves when he's comfortable which I found strange I would always think it was the other way around.

Like you move when Uncomfortable. But I didn't say anything as continued driving.

After a bit I Ari ed at the house and Seonghwa was of course still very much asleep. He's been asleep for so long I thought he was dead but it was a false alarm I took him out of the car butting him on my back and walking upstairs.

This time I walked past the guest room, were he usually stays, and when straight to my room. It was bigger but the bed was more comfortable which meant that seonghwa was going to move but I was okay with it.

I laid myself on the bed and placed seonghwa on top of me. He immediately wrapped his arms around my neck and stuffed his nose and face into the crook of it,near my collarbone. His warm breath hit my skin and I felt like a puzzle piece and he was that missing piece. I closed my eyes relaxing Myself hoping i can fall asleep but i couldn't. I wanted to see him so I looked down to see him. His face was perfect and his body was amazing but his personality was even better and his voices was soothing.

His hair was soft so I lightly placed my hand in between the locks of blonde brown hair And pulled him closer. I had him so close I could easily smell his hair and he always smelled like lemon no I was never a Citrus type guy but the smell coming off of him made me think the opposite. My eyes slowly begin to close and I felt myself drifting to sleep and hwa moved here and there and  we were officially asleep and he was officially safe in my arms.

Words- 986-

11-6-20
Pretty crappy short chapter but I'm visiting my home town! Las Vegas so I won't post a chapter in 4 days? But if I get bored I'll write one! :) thank youuuuu ✨💛