Its you.

Titles are songs!

We arrived to the cafe and I looked over at Seonghwa.
"Late?"

"5 minutes early to be exact." Hwa said grabbing his phone and turned of his timer.

"Good now come on."I began to get out the car and he stopped me

"Wait aren't you here to just drop me off? Why are you getting out?" Seonghwa asked grabbing my arm. I scoffed and bent my face closer to his where our noses where almost touching.

"I'm going to open your door princess, then I'm gonna walk you inside and have a little chat with Felix and probably jisung if he's there." I smirked and he pushed me away lightly.

"T-to close."
He was about to open the door until I stopped him.

"AH nOpE. " I ran out the car before he could open the door, I ran around the hood and made it to his door opening it wide for him

"Now you can get out" I winked at him lightly bending down like a butler opening the door to his "master".
He got out the car and hit me lightly In the arm.

"Such a flirt." Seonghwa said letting his head hang low while letting out a light laugh.

"I know you love it baby" I closed the door and but my hand where his lower back whispering into his ear.
"Your late,"

His eye widen and he looked at his phone

7:58 about to be 8:00.

"Oh my gosh 2 minutes early."
He turned to me
"You scared me mingi you know that?!"
I laughed

"I know." I held my arms out and open and he did take a second chance to hug me back.

"Thanks for driving me here."

"No problem. Here I actually want something so you are gonna take my order." I gabbed his hand and entered the cafe.

The small boy at the front poked his head up looking at the two of us
"SEONGIE!" The boy made his way around the counter and hugged seonghwa.

"I'm so glade you made it.   Han got the job the day before you guess we can all work together!" The strawberry boy jumped up and down grabbing a pen and written hwa name.

"Great Your checked in!"

"Wait Felix, do I just start or can I see how you do it first I still don't know how to use these things." Hwa rubbed his hair and Felix stopped.

"Right of course cashier can be hard but you are both so you need to learn how to work the cash register and make some of the sweets and drinks."

"Right ready when you are." Seonghwa replied

"Perfect come on! Here let's practice on mingi."

"Okay" I walked up to the register

After::

"That's hard.." hwa said under his breath

"You get used to it really. Here since it's your first time. Well give you the simple cashier. It has all orders in here so you don't have To remember each other the items serial number.

"Thankkksssss I need that." He laughed and Felix joined him

"Right welp lets get to work! We have a cafe to help." Felix said softly but encouraging and seonghwa smiled.

"Okay!"

"Mingi do me a favor it just hit 10 so open the doors and put up the open sign please." Felix asked

"Okay... $5?" Mingi said jokingly and we laughed

"Yah. My presence should be enough." Felix said dramatically

"Righhhtttt...." Mingi sighed
"That would have been an easy five dollors" he whined teasingly.

And the cafe doors were officially open for today. I watched as people came in and out and watched couples feed each other and watched'd Seonghwa as he worked. The smile he would give every customer and when he watched with amazement as the other employees such as felix and jisung work fast, like when making the food or taking peoples orders. I also watched him go from table to table asking if everything was alright with them sometimes earning a tip, or a little conversation with them or a little new friend.

I smiled to my self, he looks so happy. I looked at the counter and watched jisung give me a thumbs up a mouthed You did good, he's a keeper. and I mouthed back hopefully all mine but I'm scared to confess... and he looked at me and mouthed YOU'RE SCARED??? I palmed my forehead here we gooo..... my thoughts were interrupted by a girl.

"ALRIGHTY!!! Lee felix, han jisung, Henry, lee, Gabriel, ten andddd ah the new boy, Park seonghwa your shifts are over you guys may leave if you like or stay longer." She spoke out and the people she called began to get ready.

Seonghwa walk out to me and hugged me
"Did you see that?! I did good on my first day this is fun!! Thank you mingi thank you!!" He sat on my lap and continued to hug me.

"Why are you saying thank you to me?" I asked

"The night at the club, I met Han then on the woods thing I met his boyfriend, Felix and they gave me the job! You convinced me to go to the club with out you I wouldn't be here!" He hugged tighter and managed to wrap his legs on my waist while I was sitting I put my hands under him and stood up holding him outside. I managed to open the car door and put him inside.

"Okay were to next?"I asked closing the car door and starting the car.

"Maybe we can visit the group?" Seonghwa suggested and I looked at him in disbelief.
"You really want to go with them??? There idiots!" I said

"Says you. Their YOUR friend group" he said laughing

"I guess your right. But... tonight. Get ready I'm taking you some were at 4:00."

"At four?! That's late."he said

"Nah really????!" I said sarcastically backing up the car laughing and out little trip to see the idiots began:

Words 1025
Date: nov-17. 10:57
Welp- check out my new HUGE book collaboration with Hisokas_Abs it's called love sick!