The night we met- Lord Huron

( Titles are songs :) )

The bell began to ring for first hour

"Ugh.." mingi groaned getting up from his seat that was in-front of seonghwa's

"You alright mingi?" Seonghwa will admit he did feel a bit worried that he might have annoying mingi or that he did something wrong.

"I'm okay it's just class is gonna start soon..(mingi looked back at seonghwa's eyes and looked away once more whispering under his breath) I wanted to spend more time with you."

It was faint, below a whisper but seonghwa knew he said something but didn't know what.

"Right. Come one mingi class is starting no way we are missing that."

Seonghwa grabbed Mingi's hand. mingi felt that every time he touched, smiled or even looked into his eyes everything around slowed down, everything but them.

Seonghwa noticed that Mingi's hands were cold and seonghwa was the opposite. His hands where small compared to mingi's. Every thing about him was small when it came to mingi.

Seonghwa then dragged mingi to class. once they entered the class seonghwa forgot to let go of Mingi's hand and then realized that most of the students that were paying attention to the door saw their hands together. It took seonghwa a while to notice but mingi knew right when he entered the room

Mingi smirked to himself them pulled seonghwa in a half circular motion and grabbed seonghwa by the waist right when he was gonna fall and pressed him onto his chest and whispered

"Thanks for taking me to class gorgeous."

Obviously teasing seonghwa as he stood there frozen. Mingi then let his hand and go and guided seonghwa to his seat, sat him down and when to his own desk.  

Couple girls in the back were obviously jealous and upset whispering to each other. Then class officially started

After class seonghwa rushed out of the class. And a couple of girls snickered to each other before following behind him. Mingi noticed this as a unpleasant wave flowed through his body. He told himself that he would wait or a bit and if he didn't com back something was obviously wrong.

Seonghwas pov:
I rushed to the bathroom still trying to process everything that just happened and went into a stall. Once he finished he went to the sink, rolled his sleeves up and turned on the water. Once he dried his hand he looked into the mirror and saw a group of 2 girls and guy behind him.

"You guys need something this is a boys restroom.." he felt uneasy and knew something would happened.

"HOW DARE YOU. You better stop touching let alone look at mingi he's mine!"

Seonghwa already knew what this was about.
"Have him it's not like he is a doll you can't just pass him around like nothing then break him just to rebuild him."

"You talking back? You never learn do you."

"What-.."

   Before he could finish he was shoved into the wall with a punch to the stomach. He began to cough blood into his hand and the floor. He received more punches,

on the face,
stomach.
Head,
chest,
and
legs
Everywhere they could reach

"Ha to actually thing mingi would love some sick, lonely, gay boy like you.. oh please..."

Before she could finish, the bathrooms door was kicked down and mingi stood in the door way his eyes red, more red than they have ever been. His gazed was fixed on the dying seonghwa covered in bruises and blood lying on the floor. Mingi snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Mingi ran to seonghwa holding his hand in his. He glanced to the 3 students that stood behind him he walked up to the male and gave him a good punch and kicked him in the ground and pulled the girls hair dragging them down with the other.

"You sick bitch.             He did nothing wrong!         WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU?!      TELL ME!"

The girls,and boy shook in fear thinking that this was the end. Mingi looked like the devil himself

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"
The kids ran out of the room and Mingi's eyes fixed on seonghwa. Mingi began to panic holding the boy's body in his arms as he felt as just looking at the state he is in as the red stained tears ran down the oldest cheeks brought tears to mingi's eyes.

"It's okay I have you in my arms we are going to the hospital right now. You will be alright. It's okay...  everything's okay..." mingi whispered trying to calm the boy down

Seonghwa knew better he knew that everything isn't fine. he saw the look on Mingi's face he was terrible at hiding his fear and worry for the boy.

"Mingi..." seonghwa breathed out trying to get min's attention and mingi scrambles around as he talks to the police.

He hung up

"Shhh hwa, don't talk... stay quiet don't close your eyes on me. okay? please stay with me police will be here soon don't worry..   there's just no time to die.."

Seonghwa felt warm inside he felt glad that mingi was there when he was and that mingi didn't leave him there and that he would worry for that poor, sick, lonely boy that layes in the arms of song mingi.. the boy that goes by the name

Park seonghwa.

Words: 949
Date:October 22 4:00pm
Welp I'm writing this as I got so please don't expect a 10/10 story :') I suck at this but I really wanna start writing but all I can ask is that you read my story as it would mean a lot  take care guys :)