Jocelyn flores- xxxtentacion

Titles are songs

It was the next morning and every single one of us were good as dead. Some on the floor is seats at the mini bar and me and seonghwa on the couch. I remembered everything from yesterday because I didn't have a drop of alcohol because those "fAt FuCkS" drank all of if. Yes I was babysitting them as I hate to admit that. U_U

Seonghwa was asleep almost falling off the couch it's self as I lightly put him on top of him. Just by looking at him I could tell that I've fallen.

I've fallen deeply for him. Maybe to deep.
I've only actually talked to him for five days and I've already made out with him. I told my self right then and there that I will not go farther than kisses or make out with him. I need to wait for a bit. At lease 8 weeks or a month then take it a step further I mean, seonghwa is completely innocent he didn't even know what riding or probably a prostate or orgasam was. Well I think he would have an idea but I just took his first kiss. And he is still virgin I could have taken his verginity if I didn't control myself. I'm not even dating him.

He was seonghwa an I was mingi two very different people back then. He was always alone, never talked was so sweets but was bullied and is innocent.

I was usually with my friend group that we called ateez(mingi,yeosang,hongjoong,wooyoung,San,yunho and jongho) I was usually cold and stuck with the same people I am stubborn but caring when you dig enough. I was "popular" and either people were scared of me or attracted to me. And seonghwa as jut in the middle he never chose a side. He was always open minded and was very strong internally but physically could hurt a person unless needed.

How did he end up in my arms I knew that I would want only my boyfriend to kiss me. To hold hands with, to cuddle and I would want them to be the one who takes my virginity not my best friend who is in love with me so I though seonghwa felt the same so I will build up to be his boyfriend so I can cuddle,kiss and hold him with out worry.

"Owww my head hurts..."

"Mine too.."
"I think we drank to much."

"You think so???" I sat up helping the other members get up " I called the school letting them know that we won't be there today so go home you guys had to much fun last night"

"Kay'"

We all began to wake up cleaning ourselves up and eating ready. I walked over to seonghwa who was still sleeping peacefully. I remember everything I told my self but couldn't face myself seeing face to face awake so I picked him up slowly placed him on my back and asked yeosang to open the doors the the bar and the car so I can put him in there.

We all began to walk out with hwa still asleep it made it a bit more difficult for us.

"I'm gonna put a note with the keys on the desk so who every is next on bar shift can see it because Han at his day job" Wooyoung said placing the keys next to a note that read thank you blah blah blah you get the jift.

"Right open the door for me and open the car door to." I said tapping my foot in the direction of the exit doors

"Right we are gonna take a Uber so you can get hwa to your house with out making so many stops and we are gonna probably be loud so that gIves you silence." Jongho said opening my car door taking seonghwa from my hands and placing him it the passenger seat.

"You guys sure?" I asked I never once saw jongho take a Uber unless the others told him to so I was pretty dazed

"Yeah anygays you gotta go take him back to your house before he wakes up."

"Right. Well you guys be safe."

"Don't die" yeosang winked with finger guns.
I entered the car and drove away from our current location. We made it home with seonghwa still asleep. I took him out of the car and made my way into the house placing him on the couch with some pillows and a blanket sighing going to my room to go to sleep myself I was exhausted from yesterday.
Seonghwas pov*

I woke up in a familiar house automatically knowing it was Mingi's from how nice everything was. I do remember everything that happened last night from Wooyoung and hidings conversation to mingi and I kissing. I'm still in shock that I've done something like that. Never once have I touched another person that way and I'll be honest I didn't hate it but I want to forget.  I want to forget because I wanted to save myself for my future boyfriend or girlfriend if I ever change my mind.

I made my way up the stair to the main bedroom that had "mingi" on the door. I walked it to see the back of a shirtless Mingi in sweat pants that fit him perfectly. The sun reflected his body and he turned to face me letting me get a good look at his abs and his small smile turned into a smirk

"You okay hwa?" He asked putting his shirt to the side and walked closer to where the door and a Seonghwa stood. I was kinda surprised I was kinda expecting one of the pet names he has me like princess, baby or prince but I shook it off and walked two steps to get to where he was.

"Yeah Im okay I just wanted to see if you left me alone at the house." I kinda placed my head on his chest by looking down at the ground. He then pulled me closer and placed his chin on my head

"Welp let me put on a shirt go take a shower and I'll——- Pick out clothes for you how about that?"

"Sure but where's your bathroom?"

"Right there by the closet but take a left"

"Kay'"
I lightly pushed him away making him fall and sit down on the bed. I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth abusing my hair and got undressed.

Words: 1260

This was shorter than other chapters but I'm running out of ideas and confidence or the courage to continue but I will for the 61 people reading this and I will make something about that :) I also wanted to say that this is the only book I'm working on with chapters because I'm constantly making book covers for future books like "royalty" and "private lessons"