Recap (for people who dont understand)

Soooooo turns out they both die— I don't know how it happened but I guess it just came into y head sooo ye.

For the people who don't have a clue on what's happening, when Seonghwa was jumped at school and mingi took him to the hospital he was in a coma for "3 weeks" but while In that coma the story took place, all the getting out of hospital, cafe job all of it was fake. All of it but the emotions of mingi and seonghwa.

Seonghwa died in the hospital from blood loss while the story was happening and mingi confessed when Seonghwa took his last breath and he felt guilty that he couldn't save hwa which lead to depression then he committed suicide a couple of days after he heard te death of seonghwa.

The rest of the friend group was broken. The "ateez members" also fell into depression but they knew they would be happy together in heaven (or hell👀). But jisung and Felix got married and had a child named seongji after seonghwa and jisung and another one named mino after mingi.   

But ye.. is the whole story was in seonghwas and Mingis head aka dreams or imagination.  Also i said The Eclipse was the death of them because seonghwa in the sun and Mingi is the moon because if the moon never met the sun (eclipse ) seonghwa would have never been beaten up and taken to the hospital where he dies from the blood loss and mingi would have never killed himself for someone. (That someone being seonghwa.)

Sooo yeah. Thank you for reading this and if you have ANY questions or concerns please tell me like really I would love to know and answer them!!!!

 Thank you for reading this and if you have ANY questions or concerns please tell me like really I would love to know and answer them!!!!